Florence + The Machine

i love the song 'howl'... first heard on Showtime's The Tudors Season 4 promo... beautiful song!

Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine is all smiles as she leaves Radio 1 and even stops to sign autographs for fans (February 12th 2010).
Florence+loves+her+fans+6EtjCQ5XZ51l.jpg
Florence+loves+her+fans+o8NzOlLMbsxl.jpg
Florence+loves+her+fans+svu2t94B4c6l.jpg
Florence+loves+her+fans+NK_ny2pyxVwl.jpg
Florence+loves+her+fans+JItfSWCiXWIl.jpg

zimbio

i love howl and dog days are over; cosmic love and you've got the love are also really nice

i've actually fallen even more in love with blinding. that song is so intense.

i just got into florence + the machine, and wow, i've seriously been missing out! now i listen to them constantly, especially while i'm walking to classes or trying to write something.

So glad she won British Album. I've restored my faith in the Brits after they dubiously gave JLS British Single and Breakthrough Artist. :innocent:

So glad she won British Album. I've restored my faith in the Brits after they dubiously gave JLS British Single and Breakthrough Artist. :innocent:
I know - if she hadn't one anything they would loose all their credibility in my eyes. She has such an amazing voice and natural talent, unlike some (Cheryl Cole :doh::lol:), I think that even if you don't like her music you have to recognise her voice is insane. She looked so gorgeous on the red carpet and on stage, and as for her performance with Dizzee - for me it was a match made in heaven, as I am a huge fan of them both! :heart:

Florence should have won all the awards. Her performance was awesome with Dizzee.

I saw her live at the beginning of this month and I have seen heaps and heaps of artists live, but she was without a doubt the best. Her voice is even more amazing in real life if that's even possible. It was magical.

Anyway, she looked beautiful at the Brits. I love her.

I know - if she hadn't one anything they would loose all their credibility in my eyes. She has such an amazing voice and natural talent, unlike some (Cheryl Cole :doh::lol:), I think that even if you don't like her music you have to recognise her voice is insane. She looked so gorgeous on the red carpet and on stage, and as for her performance with Dizzee - for me it was a match made in heaven, as I am a huge fan of them both! :heart:
I actually just realised that the awards JLS won were voted by the public. Go figure. :innocent::yuk:

I loved her in that Dior outfit,it looked perfect on her:heart:Gosh,I love her so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->