Sasha Pieterse

BaBorrow

Reaction score
I've searched, but, I just couldn't find a thread for her. Everyone knows that Sasha Pieterse plays the role as Alison in the ABC Family hit T.V. series "Pretty Little Liars."

Sasha Embeth Pieterse
Birth: February 17th, 1996
Actress, Musician

14 Year old, Sasha Pieterse, pronounced as Sasha Peet-a-sa is no stranger to the acting world. In her younger years Sasha has managed to build and maintain a working resume with countless appearences on TV shows and Movies. Starting with just the additional commercial role Sasha grew into a credible star. Not only does she act, but she can sing and play guitar too. A multitalented teeanger.

At the age of 6 years old, Sasha Pieterse made her first appearence on Television. Co-starring in a WB Comedy TV Series, Family Affair (2002) as Buffy, she captured the hearts of the nation. As she grew older she developed life in the land of showbiz. Born in Johannesburg, South Africa the curly haired child got her break. She was raised in Las Vegas but moved to Los Angeles to further her career. At a young age, her parents noticed how curious she was about stage shows and took decided to enroll her into acting classes. In 2003, a year into her career Sasha won a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in TV series. As she grew and matured into the star she was born to be, Sasha continued on booking roles.

In 2004, She made a guest appearence in "Stargate SG1" and it wasnt long before she booked 2 episodes in 2005s TV Series, "Wanted". But what really got the critics talking was a role she booked on the ever growing popular Drama "House MD" she played a young girl named Andie with terminal cancer. Her performance was so breathtaking she was considered for a daytime emmy for 2005.
Sasha Continued to rise in the career, landing a role in the creator of "Spy Kids" Sasha had two roles as Marissa and the Ice Princess in "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl" at the age of 9, she had 5 acting credits to her name, but not forgetting her commercial work and modelling. She took part in Macys Passport Show in 2004 and appeared on the cover of Childrens Business Magazine.

During 2006 she filmed for a feature starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, The Air I Breathe and she landed a lead in a Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie as Maggie in Claire, both were released in 2007. Later that year she appeared as the Goth Girl in Jessica Albas, Good Luck Chuck, and walked the Blue carpet at the Premiere in September 2007 with gorgeous style getting the paparazzi talking, Weve watched Sasha grow from a little girl into a mature teen. She looks slightly older for her age but is mature enough for any role she takes.

In her spare time she loves to hang out with her friends and go to parties. She has a Pekinese dog named Precious, Persian cat named Pasha and a fish named Crystal. and is a fond musician. During 2007 and 2008 she spent time living life as a kid, Though she still booked 2 guest roles, one in CSI Miami and a 2009 Release of an guest appearence in Without a Trace. Sasha supports many charities including the Camp Ronald Mcdonald for Good Times, making regular appearences with friends and costars to Carnivals and Signings. She is also friends with actors, Taylor Lautner and Taylor Dooley from working with them on set of Sharkboy and Lava girl.

2010 brings Sasha back onto our TV screens, with a reoccurring role as Amanda on the hit show, Heroes and to come as Alison in the highly anticipated Pretty Little Liars TV Show on ABC Family, based on the popular book series by Sara Shepard. Sasha is now recording her style of music in the studio and we hope to hear more from that soon.

Sasha currently resides in Los Angeles proving she has come so far already in the acting business, who knows what is ahead of her. Her growing interest for High Fashion and Music makes it all that bit more exciting. This girl is multi-talented, I assure you she will go far.

Written By Dani

www.sasha-pieterse.com & ImageUpper.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Public Appearences (2010:( WB Gala
http://sasha-pieterse.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=138

29838_1479116584166_1421328951_31291572_1709061_n.jpg

sasha-pieterse.com

Sasha Pieterse Interview at "Dream Magazine."
http://thedreamagazine.com/sasha-pieterse/

14-year-old Sasha Pieterse has been gracing us with her talents since the age of 4, but now, 10 years later she has become a household name in the new ABC Family show PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Sasha plays Alison the dead (or is she?) girl that seems to be haunting her other friends. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS grew fast from the first episode to now one of the most popular shows on TV. “I love the books and I love the whole story and it’s definitely fun to play Alison, I really like to see the scripts come alive so I do watch the episodes.” shares Sasha. Although looking at Sasha and even talking to her you wouldn’t think she is only 14-years-old, but the recent high school graduate assures us that even though her age is a lot younger than her cast mates, they all still get along. “We are all really good friends; they are all really nice and down to earth. We don’t get to see each other much outside of the set, but when we do it’s definitely a lot of fun.” she says. Life changed dramatically for this teen as her show got more and more popular “It got a lot busier there is a lot more going on, more photo shoots, more events, that sort of thing. It’s all been really good.”

Her character Alison is the mean girl of the group and although Alison is dead in the show, we get to see many flashbacks of Alison’s personality and story in each episode “Alison is kind of like my guilty pleasure; I don’t have to do much to become her. It’s the typical mean girl, everyone has their own idea of what that is.” says Sasha, who is very proud of her character. There are a lot of great things that come along with the fame of being in such a hit television series, photos hoots, press, fans, autographs and more, but we asked Sasha what her favorite part was, “I love to work, that’s my favorite part of the business. I love modeling and singing to, but working is my favorite part.” Sasha’s talents show us that she has the abilities to play all sorts of different roles, so where does she get the inspiration? “I take a lot from everyone, Jennifer Aniston’s Style and how she lives, she is really healthy about what she puts into her body, and I love that about her. Charlize Theron is a fabulous actress. I don’t have a specific role model; I take parts of different people.”

Sasha has been acting since she was four years old and even though she is still young, she has a bit of an old soul. We asked Sasha what advice she has for kids that are trying to break out into the acting business, “Be comfortable and confident in yourself. You need to be yourself and be who you are.”

Fun Fact about Sasha: “I make jewelry, I have for years but I am just starting out with my own company now. Oh, and I just graduated High School.”

Stylist: Monika Bogza

Wardrobe: Un Deux Trois

Make up: Megan Kinirey

Photographer: Susan Sheridan

thedreamagazine.com

Dream magazine child stars photoshoot - August 2010!

YouTube/ChildStarsOfToday

Part III (Final Pics)

sasha-pieterse.com & ImageUpper.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->