YouTube/ren4165

Zooey Magazine Launch event (2010)
Photographer: Tommaso Boddi/PR Photos

(with Spencer Locke)
sasha-pieterse-spencer-locke-zooey-magazine-0aaOyU.jpg

sasha-pieterse.com

'Pretty Little Liars' - UK PREMIERE PROMO ONLY ON VIVA - RIP Alison

YouTube/sashapieterseweb

You're welcome. I would post more pics and videos, but my computer has been acting up since the beginning of February.

She's so stunning! Plus she seems like a really lovely girl. She's very charasmatic! :heart:

Did you guys know she is in the new Xmen movie?

she only has one line- but one of the new recruited mutans asks her out (before he's recruited and that we kno he has powers) and she says "I'd rather date the fish" (they are in an aquarium) and his mutant power is something to do with making water sounds so he scared the fish away and says WHAT FISH? and she just looks over her shoulder and walks away.

^ probs didn't need to explain that but when i saw her i was OMG OMG OMG its the grl from PLL Sasha Pieterse- but i was with my bf and his friend and they dont watch the show...sooo....but good for her for being in such a BIG movie even if it was only for like 40 secs.

Yeah, I saw her in the promo trailer for the character 'Banshee.' I was pretty surprised to see her there too.

YouTube/TheKnightGambit

Sasha Pieterse really laces it up in these new shots from the October 2011 issue of American Cheerleader mag.

The 14-year-old actress chatted up her new jewelry line with the mag, dishing on just where you can find some pieces.

“I mainly just do it for fun, but I’m selling it at boutiques right now. It’s going to be in store called ‘Ignition’ that’s in Valencia, CA. [A clothing line is] all under process and unfortunately I’m waiting for the right time right now. Hopefully it’ll be coming out soon. I’m so excited about it, though,” Sasha shared.

justjaredjr

Sasha Pieterse strikes a pose on the red carpet of the TV Guide Magazine Hot List Party held at the Greystone Manor Supperclub on Monday (November 7) in Los Angeles.

The 15-year-old actress look anything but basic in a sparkly black party dress.

justjaredjr

I didn't know she was only 15 years old! Damn, she looks so much older!

PLL promoshoot for Bullett magazine

celebrity-paradise (posted by galahad)

Paley Center's opening of 'Television: Out Of The Box' in Beverly Hills - April 12, 2012

celebrity-paradise (posted by Gollum)

Victoria's Sectret What is Sexy party - Beverly Hills - 10/05/12

celebrity-paradise (posted by galahad)

Teen Choice Awards @ Gibson Amphitheatre - Universal City, California - 22/07/12

celebrity-paradise (posted by maddie1986)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->