For Those In Need Of Rain Boots

The only wellies I own are a pair by Burberry made to look like riding boots. Thankfully, they're just matte black rubber rather than the plaid, but I can't imagine going outside in a downpour without them now.

The only wellies I own are a pair by Burberry made to look like riding boots. Thankfully, they're just matte black rubber rather than the plaid, but I can't imagine going outside in a downpour without them now.

I have the same boots. They're the classiest rainboot available in my opinion. Simple, black, and a chic design.
Here's a pic:
pbur3473211t251x309fv4.jpg

(burberry.com)

i never got into rain boots because a downpour will happen for an hour or so later it's sunny and then you're stuck sweating in rain boots all day on a sunny afternoon.

I was thinking about getting a pair of rain boots, and i came across this ones from MBMJ
674136-rubber_black-2.jpg

pic from ebay.com

but then, i eventually found out the hunter ones , classic, black
and now i don't know which one to choose!
Please help!

^get the hunter ones, IMO:P

Or get some Tretorn rain boots, they're inexpensive and super comfy
47001702_big.jpg
47001701_big.jpg

5960097653_big.jpg
5960097713_big.jpg

47001802_big.jpg
47001804_big.jpg

47005001_big.jpg
47108703_big.jpg

47007301_big.jpg
47000801_big.jpg

tretorn.com

h & m has well nice ones in atm .. heeled ones, dm style ones .. and some very simlar to those chloe boots but in weelie form

The Tretorn ones are super cute. :heart:

Is ther a "special" way to care for rainboots?

I have the same boots. They're the classiest rainboot available in my opinion. Simple, black, and a chic design.
Here's a pic:

edit: do not quote images

(burberry.com)

^^^ i agree! I would love a pair

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ i agree! I would love a pair

Does anyone know where they can be found now? I check online (burberry.com) and all they have are the Vintage (color) ones. Did they stop making them in black? :cry:

pBUR-3473211t251x309.jpg

burberry.com

yea i was wondering too...I thought they might have them instore...I was going to check it out

yea i was wondering too...I thought they might have them instore...I was going to check it out

I went to the San Francisco store yesterday and the shoe SA told me they pulled all of those boots off the shelves in all stores due to a "quality control" issue. He didn't know exactly what it was though--but they wont be selling those boots anymore; at least for now.

I asked him about the ones I saw online and he told me that the online burberry store is different than the actually brick and mortar stores. I guess different type of management.

where can i find some classy black rain boots that are really skinny in the leg? i have THE tiniest legs, and i want something that's sort of equestrian looking but will keep my feet dry. are hunter's my only option?

and by tiny i mean tiiiny.... are there ANY rainboots that will fit me?

my photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->