Formula One Racing

Come on, gotta love the idea :D When he took the helmet off at that Top Gear episode, it was ace.

Argh I reallya admit that Schumacher is a great formula one driver (well,probably one of the very best in all times...) but he's just SO unlikeable to me :doh: Well, I hope Vettel will prove him that there's another german senstion now :P

i agree with the unlikablity of Schumi as i wasn't a huge fan of him when he was racing but after Top Gear i was like HOW COOL IS HE? More formula 1 drivers should do star in a reasonably priced car!

I think it'l be interesting to see how he gets on in Valencia though considering how poor the Ferrari's have been. Tickets already sold out..: (

This long wait until the next race is killing me! LOL. x

Ohhh gutted that Schumi's out for his big comeback! Would have been great to watch! Roll on Valencia!!! Hope Alonso is allowed to race!

^ Actually, these were my thought aswell when hearing the news :ninja: :lol: More chances for Vettel. And yeah, hopefully everything will be alright for Alonso!

Eh, that's not fully my point, you see, I'd love to see Vettel beating Schumi's a*s afterall :D

^ Haha, well yeah of course - Sebastian would've deserved the triumph over Schumi. But I really don't need all the fuss about him in the media again (even if they go crazy about the whole situation now anyway), so I'm happy he's not coming back. At least not now :unsure:

Naih, I don't think he'll come back. The neck is just an excuse- he did some good racing after the incident earlier. he probably just do not want to mess up his reputation. However, the fuss certainly bought more money to Valencia :D
It's nice to see more public attention being paid to Formula's world though.

WOOO A WIN FOR RUBENS! So glad-I LOVE THAT MAN! great tribute to Massa as well- very thoughtful. Was frightened Rubens would drown with tears in his helmet,lol. Well done Brawn! Roll on Spa! WOOOHOOO! I am just a tad happy,lol.

Upset about Vettel then hey, Aqua_Tofana? Not the best race for the red bulls.. hopefully they'll pick up the pace in Spa for you.

Going to be a exciting championship battle i reckon. A 4 way battle between Vettel,Webber,Rubens and Jenson perhaps?

Ahhhh, I was sooo upset when Vettel dropped out. But great for Barichello! I like him too and as long as Hamilton doesn't win :P And I think Rubens is a driver that shouldn't be underestimated in general! Should be a tough time this year indeed... the four guys you listed are defenitely the strongest ones!
But: Vettel is still on fourth place when counting together all the WM points, so there's still hope for him :shifty: hehe

hehe thank you for comforting :D
The battle is getting more and more complicated with every GP, Vettel is definitely one of the The-Strongest-Four but he's the last there that makes me concerned... Plus his engine problems... :(

Besides, I'm glad Hamilton f*cked up too :D this year belongs to Red Bulls and Brawn GP, not Ferrari and McLaren as it used to be ^^

main.php

Sebastian at Amber fashion show in Monaco ^^
http://www.sebastian-vettel.org/

Totally agree Aqua_Tofana..F1 did get kinda boring with Schumacher winning ALL the time when he retired it kinda all changed and made it much more interesting in terms of driver championships if you know what i mean? However i don't think its looking too good for Vettel unfortunately what with the reliability of Red Bull.

Hope Barrichello stays with Brawn for next year and they don't put Bruno Senna in just because he has lots of sponsorship-Rubens has performed well this year! Always loved him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->