Formula One Racing

For the first time in 3 years, I officially approve of the winners :D
Vettel is so young but clearly, he's the best especially considering how many problems with reliability he had.
And Red Bull Racing, what a brilliant team... from being nobody in 2006 they kicked Ferrari's and McLaren's a*ses, couldn't be more proud of these boys :D

Moreover, this team sure knows how to throw one hell of a party :D

I don't know if anyone cares, but Vettel is the youngest triple champion of the F1!!!
vettel_g_tri_576x324.jpg

gettyimages

I've been following every Formula 1 season since 1992 and I can honestly say this year was easily one of the most exciting and eventful ones. The finale in Brazil was so good. I was rooting for Vettel so I'm very happy about him winning the championship. But I think I would have been just as happy for Alonso, Hamilton or Räikkönnen, they all would have deserved it.

Hamilton had rotten luck this year. Hopefully he'll have less mechanical failures at his next team. So happy for Vettel. You can't not love the guy.

Oh, a bad crash! :o

Wasn't watching Japan, but heard about it on CNN. My thoughts are with him!

The Marussia driver Jules Bianchi is undergoing surgery after suffering a severe head injury in an accident at the Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday. In heavy rain his car left the track at turn seven and impacted heavily with a recovery vehicle that was removing the Sauber of Adrian Sutil which had come off on the previous lap at the same corner. The race was won by Lewis Hamilton with only 47 of the scheduled 53 laps possible following a red-flag after Bianchi’s crash.

A statement from the FIA read: “Adrian Sutil lost control of his car, spun and hit the tyre barrier on the outside of turn seven. The marshals displayed double waved yellow flags before the corner to warn drivers of the incident. A recovery vehicle was despatched in order to lift the car and take it to a place of safety behind the guardrail. While this was being done the driver of car 17, Jules Bianchi, lost control of his car, travelled across the run-off area and hit the back of the tractor.”

The statement continued: “The driver was removed from the car, taken to the circuit medical centre and then by ambulance to Mie General Hospital. The CT scan shows that he has suffered a severe head injury and is currently undergoing surgery. Following this, he will be moved to intensive care where he will be monitored. Mie General Hospital will issued an update as soon as further information becomes available.”
thegaurdian

I don't think the crash was on video (or at least, they aren't showing it), but this picture shows how bad it is - you can see his car under the back of the tractor :o

1326546-28524494-640-360.jpg

eurosport

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->