Formula One Racing

FashionGirl87

Reaction score
Any Formula One fans on here? Am loving Brawn GP! Most people think its boring but I :heart: it!

Totally crazy about F1 here too but unfortunately can not stand Brawn GP :D
My heart is fully with Red Bull Renault and particularly with SEbastian Vettel.

My dad & my other half adore the formula one racing. Aside from going to see the Australian Grand Prix when I was little, I've never had much interest.

I love Formula 1!! I just cannot stand that Brawn is winning all the competitions, although I Love Jensen Button and I'm happy that we is finally winning some races, Its rather boring that Brawn is winning everything
My Favourite Racer is Kimi Räikönnen!
1239980217_Kimi%20Raikkonen

vootar.com
Jensen Button is quite good too.
691px-Jenson_Button_2007.jpg

wikipedia

Sebastian's cheeky grin is to die for :D

10pnhxw.jpg
24gk4np.jpg
hstcv8.jpg
2rzdh88.jpg
2iicrgn.jpg
257fv3b.jpg
1hp9ix.jpg

sebastian-vettel.org

My dad & my other half adore the formula one racing. Aside from going to see the Australian Grand Prix when I was little, I've never had much interest.

My two brothers got me in to it and now i can't imagine not watching it! All the girls at work think i'm quite..well manly to be honest,lol. :lol:

Well now I've seen this Sebastian fellow, I'm thinking maybe I should pay a little more attention! :lol: :shifty:

Lol. get behind Mark Webber-he's coming close to winning the drivers championship and he's a fellow aussie...even if he does live in the UK,lol.

Lol. get behind Mark Webber-he's coming close to winning the drivers championship and he's a fellow aussie...even if he does live in the UK,lol.

That's true, Mark is really quick this season. But Seb is more good looking xP :D And I just love the passion he puts in his driving.

^ Especially considering he still has metal in his leg after that cycling accident!

Hopefully Massa makes a good recovery and i pray his eye is ok so he can continue racing.Would be awful if he couldn't especially considering how close he came to winning the championship last year. Think Ferrari couldn't have had a worse car this year even though Kimi did well in Hungary.

Not following every race, but I defenitely watch & enjoy Formula one ^_^ Though: Massa's accident was horrible :cry: But good to hear he's better.

And btw: count me in on team-Vettel :D

WOOOO JUST HEARD THE NEWS! SCHUMACHER FOR VALENCIA!! How much do i want to go to THAT race?! Can't wait!!!!!!

Ok, I'll probably get boo-ed for saying that, but I don't want hi mto come back. He already said he's finished, why start again? Plus it's gonna cause A LOTTA stress for other racers (which is kind of fun though :D ), but I believe he's old school and already had his time. it's like showing "Titanic" in cinemas again.

So he won't be playing the Stig anymore? :lol: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->