Frost French S/S 04 London

Wow, Sean, looks like you had a hell of a time! How did you manage such a job?

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 23rd, 2003 - 6:45 am
but ohhhhhhh no........there's always somebody with a camera at the ready :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :clap: Brilliant! I died laughing when i read/saw this. I think my roomie thinks I'm crazy... :innocent:

what incredible pictures... right in the middle of everything....
is it fun or stressful being a dresser?

it was AMAZINGLY FUN i cant even tell you

kate is so so beautiful in real life she is AMAZING.....the most perfect woman i've EVER SEEN in my LIFE :woot:

those pictures are priceless, sean...

what a wonderful experience!

i wouldn't have needed the alchohol ot make me feel queesy... seeing kate would have knocked the wind out of me. :woot: :woot:

she is so beautiful... i cannot wait to see that white stripes video.... and is she nice? approachable? there is no one in the world that looks like her.

I'm new to this board, but thank you for sharing.... :flower:

Originally posted by lele@Sep 23rd, 2003 - 6:22 pm
and is she nice? approachable? there is no one in the world that looks like her.
she was very very nice to me......we were chatting for a while and it was so funny.....we have a really similar humous......we were cracking up about some things.

i gave her a t-shirt that i'd customised for her and she adored it :heart: :blush: and she promised to wear it really soon.

aw...... :wub:

awesome pictures, Acid! :woot: thank you so much for sharing
and u worked backstage, that's so amazing!

Wow thanks for sharing! What kind of shirt did you give her?
If she gets snapped wearing it and credits you, there'll soon be a fashionista-wide scramble for customised Acid tees!
Supermodels are so spoilt, I bet up and coming fashion designers give them cool stuff all the time. No wonder Kate's always ahead of the pack. :rolleyes:

it was a really cute tee i gave her......the idea was too funny to be pretentious so i thought it would be PERFECT for kate

it said VIE.EYE.PEA on the back at the bottom (as in VIP but funked up a little bit)

she loved it :wink: :heart:

I like the collection.
Acid- The pictures are awesome. Your soo lucky!!I love Kate Moss. Thanks for sharing!!

oh my gosh! seeing backstage photos from someones personal camera is way cooler :woot: than seeing them in a mag. :woot:

Kate and Claudia... in one place. No fights? She probably doesn't read Hintmag.com.

Lucky Sean! :wink:

:buzz: Great pics Sean!!! You are sooo lucky!! I'm not jealous I promise... :innocent: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->