Gaia Repossi

sometimes she is like very classy, simple and chic and other she tries very weird and trendy fashion choices that don't fit with her overall style (like Balmain or Rick Owens). I like it

btw, how old is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Old photo
resize.asp

Source: boop.it

A little bit of information.......

Gaia was born in November 1986. Her parents are Alberto & Angela Repossi. Her great-grandfather, G Pietro Repossi, founded the jewelry house in 1920, but it was her grandfather, Constantino Repossi, who opened its first shop, in Turin, ten years later. Daddy expanded it to Monaco in the 1970s and became Monaco's officially princely jeweler in 1994. Daddy launched a special line of jewelry in 1997 to mark the 700 Years of the House of Grimaldi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiiNaki58KQ

Auntie is Giovanna Repossi.

Daddy and Mama had to testify @ the Diana Inquest to reiterate that Dodi bought a ring from their store, a ring he first spotted on Angela's finger and immediately wanted for Diana's finger, blah blah blah!

Gaia studied archaeology @ the University of Paris-Sorbonne and wanted to live her life out as a painter with her own studio. But she was drawn to Daddy's business, and she traveled to India, the source of the stones, many times, and she learned the jewelry business and became fascinated. As Maison Repossi's Artistic Director, Gaia began to work with her old play pen buddy Eugenie Niarchos, and one thing led to another, and the rest is history.

Gaia is engaged to marry Rudy Caltagirone. He is the president of Turin's European LAw Students Association (ELSA).

I think she was featured at Une fille un style from Vogue Paris but I can't find the scan

Apparently I was wrong in post #50. Giovanna (better known as "Gio") is apparently Gaia's mother, and Angela is the aunt. Angela Repossi is the person Dodi Fayed saw wearing the ring he bought for Diana.

Wow! That is a cool candid! I swear, when I saw it, I thought of Athina and thought, wow, Athina wearing a Chanel bag, lol. :P

JunyaSchick do you remember the year?

2007/2008... Can't tell... if I'm not wrong she was showing her closet at her apartment in Paris... and it was full of desginer high heels and converse sneakers. She was talking about the jewelry collection she was about to launch (at that time) and vogue mentioned that between her closets friends were Charlotte Casiraghi and Eugenies Niarchos. That's all I remember of the interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->