Gap S/S 2009 by Mikael Jansson

Maryna looks amazing
I love how Magdalena looks so nonchalant
Arlenis does commercial well(we know)
the rest i dont care for

amaaaaazing.... i walked past the GAP store on oxford st in london recently and theres a giant poster all the way down the side of the building with them all standing in a huge long line and it looks incredible!!! where are the denim shots with Coco Rocha???

overdose of rubik this year...she's always the same, she's boring

Maryna looks good. She really pops in that ad compared to the other girls (not withstanding the fact that she's in the middle! :smile:)

i think it's a great new image for Gap; a return to updated classics instead of tying to be overly trendy. i like that they're using real models instead of celebrities as well.

This campaign is not working for me :doh: I think that they're trying to look so happy and nice :innocent: Not that it's bad, but it's so forced. Gap used to be more natural.

sasha looks awesome, eyes go straight to her even though she's not in the centre

A couple more images from Lucky. I suppose more of the girls / guys will be having single shots. Abbey Lee is also in this image but since this is a fold out on the cover her face is cut out. I wonder how many models will be in this campaign once it's finished.

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Lucky March 09

It is Heidi and she's looking terrible, I've never seen he looking that bad!:blink:

here's one with just the boys...plus 2 gals :P

scanned by whatelseinga @ modelhommes :flower:

Why are the photographs Sasha-centric? I find it odd that she (or anyone else) would be highlighted in such a multi-model campaign.

i'm glad that all ethnicities are there. and i'm happy all the models look happy. i never like Sasha more than i do in these pics. she looks.... healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->