Gap F/W 08.09 by Mikael Jansson

Some more from the Gap Japan website :flower:

gapfw0809nz0.bmp

*gap.co.jp

I found 2 more pics of Shalom and Stephanie Seymour on the IMG site, it says they're fall 2008 ads.

The Shalom and Stephanie pics were from several months ago (I posted on MDC on May 21st). These were for the limited edition T Shirts by artists like Chuck Close, Marilyn Minter, etc.

These 2 shots are not from the same series as the current ones being discussed (the pics of Chanel, Lily, Maryna, Liv Tyler, etc)

Betty
MDC

Good job with the ads! the cast is perfect and most shots reach their target: I want to check what's in store for Fall.
But not sure if I'll actually spend there...:lol:

First: Catalina Sandino Moreno & Liv Tyler

Second: Chanel Iman & Maryna Linchuk

Third: Georgina Chapman & Clemence Poesy

Fourth: Julia Restoin Roitfeld & Cecelia Dean

Attachments

• catalinalivgapad.jpg
    catalinalivgapad.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 14
  • chanelmarynagapad.jpg
    chanelmarynagapad.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 15
  • georginaclemencegapad.jpg
    georginaclemencegapad.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 11
  • juliaceceliagapads.jpg
    juliaceceliagapads.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 8
I like the non-model-y ones much much better, especially Clemence's. That "real" factor seems to suit The Gap more.

That's trully very good, this mix with models and celebrities... clemence is great!

HQ's of some of the girls!

*Scanned by me from Elle September 2008

and some HQ's of the boys!

*Scanned by me from Details September 2008

great campaign. Love Karli's shot.

hope its okay to post this here...but i am LOVING the sweater in chanel's shot! has anyone seen it at their gap stores yet (i can't find it online)? thanks! :smile:

from gapinc.com

Gap has tapped a diverse group of actors and style makers to launch its fall collection, the first full collection designed by Gap head designer Patrick Robinson. The campaign, launching this week, features Liv Tyler, Ginnifer Goodwin, Hugh Dancy, Edgar Ramirez, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Melvil Poupaud, Clemence Poesy, Nate Parker, Joe Anderson, Georgina Chapman, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Scott Schuman, Leigh Lezark, Sean Avery, David Benioff, Max Lugavere & Jason Silva, Cecilia Dean and Ryan McGinley. Comprised of black and white images shot by acclaimed fashion photographer Mikael Jansson, the campaign features iconic pieces from Gap’s fall collection worn in unique ways by each individual. Liv Tyler relaxes in the boyfriend cardigan, Scott Schuman (photographer and blogger for The Sartorialist) accessorizes the oxford shirt, and actor Clemence Poesy tops off the new low rise bell jean with a tailored wool blazer.

“What we love about this campaign is that it speaks very directly to the ideas of self-expression and individuality,” said Ivy Ross, executive vice president of Gap Marketing. “’Create Your Own Gap’ is about creating your own look through mixing and matching pieces that best represent you. It’s about conveying who you are and what you stand for through what you wear.”

To further bring the idea of creating your own individual style to life, the campaign features taglines built around the theme of “your own.” Each individual in the campaign provided a handwritten response to various fill-in-the-blank taglines, offering even more of a glimpse into their personality and capturing the emotion of each image. Photographer Ryan McGinley wrote “Invent Your Own Images,” Misshapes DJ Leigh Lezark wrote “Create Your Own Sound,” and Max Lugavere and Jason Silva, producers and hosts of Current TV, remind us to “See Your Own ¬Ability to Change the World!”

Does anyone have a scan of the new Clemence one? It's a full body shot of her looking at the camera? I believe I saw it in the new US Vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->