Tod's F/W 07.08 : Sienna Miller by Mikael Jansson

I think if they had styled Anja like this and put her in the same position, it would have been MUCH nicer. Sienna doesn't look terrible, but I feel like Anja would've looked nicer.

So true!!!!!

^I second that! Tod's doesn't feel the same without Anja, but I love the ad nevertheless :smile:

I actually think she looks really good, but I miss Anja.

I think she looks good. I can't wait to see the rest !

Hmn I don't know...
I like the shoes though.

WOW, i think Sienna looks absolutely beautiful. I love the pulled back hair, the pose, the facial expression is a bit uncomfortable, but that does not take away from the final product.

Wow this is surprising, I like it a lot already.

She loos stunning here and i love the ad,Sienna has been seen wearing Tods before so i wonder if they icked her after they saw the paparazzi pictures of her carrying Tods shopping bags.

I cant wait to see the others.

I was about to get another pair but I'll rethink that now. Not sure if that was the aim of the campaign :ninja:
I can't get over my dislike for Sienna

I think if they had styled Anja like this and put her in the same position, it would have been MUCH nicer. Sienna doesn't look terrible, but I feel like Anja would've looked nicer.
I second that. I prefer Anja for tod's.

Oh one of my favorite brands and one of my most disliked 'celebrity'. Why???:cry:

But objectively, she does look nice in that photo.

I like the photo. I look forward to seeing more - Tod's handbags are great... I'm looking to invest in one.

The photogrpahy is really good, but what bothers me is Sienna's awkward half-open mouth.

Ah! I love it, the way her pose shows off the clothes, shoes and bag. I want that whole ensemble ^_^. yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->