Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

catwalking

The black and white jacket and the white dress with the blue and yellow edges are both lovely.
I'm not particularly fussed on the sporty-ness of some of the pieces though.

i HATE this styling..:doh: it could have been so much better (imo) without so much of this...the socks, to start with...especially the knee high ones..:innocent: the neon accents...on boots, socks, etc....the headbands...:ninja:

and the runway is way too loud i think...completely distracting...

it's almost as though designers don't have enough confidence in the clothes...so they have to add all these frills...why why why...it pushes this collection into the tacky category imo... which is such a shame when most of these clothes actually look so lovely :heart:

i think the whole thing would have been so lovely if some more restraint was exercised...like this for example...
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z59/inaya404/ss09/paris/Yurkievich/30.jpg

:crush:...it's beautiful!..

thanks for posting Inaya!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why some people focus so much on the runway styling. Who cares? You won't buy it.

*shrugs*

well actually i won't buy any of this. :wink:....:lol:
but i guess, to answer your question, i focus on it because it's part of the package....great styling does wonders imo....i like to be able to look at a collection and like what i see and feel that everything involved complements the clothes...otherwise why put it there?. that was my point....why include these socks and shoes and silly hair and makeup, accessories etc when they, if anything, just detract from the mood and from the clothing...which, assumably, people will be buying. :innocent:

i find it frustrating to have to visually concentrate on picking apart each outfit in order to appreciate the beauty of the actual clothes...it's just unnecessary work imo. :unsure: maybe others feel differently but i don't think it's part of the appeal if you have to try and ignore the styling in order to appreciate and even focus on the clothes... it's distracting and i think it's SILLY...

i REALLY like the pinch pleated t w/hot pink satin pants and the pinch pleated dress as well...
i would snatch those up if i could ...

:P...

I like the looks (make-up, hair ect..)of the models but otherwise... not too impressed.

It's lovely...though I dislike the color palette esp the hot pink/black combo (my pet peeve). Love the trousers and the Tshirt dresses, even the whole thing is not overtly exciting. He makes great socks though

Some of the individual pieces I love but the styling isn't the best.

I don't mind the styling actually... it's that pink that I don't like. :P

Without styling and out of distracting runway most of the pieces would look vvery nice! ^_^

the tops are to die for ... Im not sure about the fringed pieces tho ... and the dresses are OK ... great palette ... I do find the pinched thingie very modern chic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->