Gemma Ward

ohhhh I forgot about this hunk of spunk male model that went to our h.school aswell, he was all over mafw. sexhualllllllll

Attachments

• hollywood.jpg
    hollywood.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 657
:P Heh that's funny Gemma used to go to school with me and she was in my year group.

Originally posted by poo@Oct 26th, 2003 - 3:14 am
Yea my schools producing all these models and we're only a pubby schools. We've got Gemma whos in my yr, Gemma's sister Sophie who went to my school last year and has done quite a bit of modelling around Perth and won the face of Forrest chase competition. Julia Wheeler who finished last yr with us has gone onto do things round Perth aswell as becoming the face of the Carrillion:http://www.chadwickmodels.com.au/AddModel.aspx?modelID=872
One of this years yr 12's called Keezia has done her fair share of modelling too after coming runnerup in The Viviens model search contest. And the person I'm most proud of is my mate Em who just did her first show for the tafe design gradiuates alongside chadwicks best perth models, and i must say shes a very sexhuallll beast!!! Ofcourse other famous folk have come out of my school but i think i best leave that for another day. GO SHENTON GO!
Gemma our most famous model!
So you're a Perth girl too? :flower:

yea sandgropper thru and thru, we rock!
yea she used to go to PLC now she goes to Shenton with me and all us vild kids.
And another Perth fella, that i had the pleasure of meeting!

Attachments

• heath_ledger.jpg
    heath_ledger.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,831
Originally posted by cloudzaplenty@Nov 1st, 2003 - 9:30 pm
:shock: Is that who I think it is?
If your referring to Mr. ex Naomi Watts then yex it is. Very sexhual.

Originally posted by Issey@Nov 4th, 2003 - 7:56 am
Is that Gemma in the photo with Heath? :blink:
nah thats just me and my mates, but its a cool foto and i was just showing another Perth talent I've come across!!
Heres a photo of gemma and another Perth model Amy Finlayson at the recent Vogue December launch at Sydney Opera house. She's not at school atm but in New York.

Attachments

• finno__gemma__random_at_december_vogue_launch.jpg
    finno__gemma__random_at_december_vogue_launch.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4,211
Off Topic, but I find Heath a little bit boring and over hyped :doh:

Originally posted by Belowen@Nov 5th, 2003 - 1:50 pm
Off Topic, but I find Heath a little bit boring and over hyped :doh:
That makes two of us!

I love the first picture of her there, she looks lovely :flower:

I love the first pic too - I've always thought she looks very similar to Devon (or at least the same sort of look)

Oh wow she kinda looks like my mate there in the first, and my mate goes to shenton too (gemmas school). Actually I think its just the same nose they both have, ohwell.

Originally posted by poo@Oct 26th, 2003 - 3:28 am
ohhhh I forgot about this hunk of spunk male model that went to our h.school aswell, he was all over mafw. sexhualllllllll
ok i didnt get the meaning of this whole statem,ent please translate it 2 english for the uncool like me!

Originally posted by poo@Nov 6th, 2003 - 6:47 am
Oh wow she kinda looks like my mate there in the first, and my mate goes to shenton too (gemmas school). Actually I think its just the same nose they both have, ohwell.
You guys have a lot of Perth Model friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->