Gemma Ward

Everything seeing this stunning 00s trinity reunited. Brava brava casting!! :heart:

Wasn't fond of her work back in her heyday (maybe she was a little bit too much of a "Childlike Empress" despite me being a die-hard fan of "The Neverending Story"). I think she's gorgeous today and her work has improved even if she's no longer making the so-call "big" headlines. I'm just enjoying how good are her photographs nowadays with that lighthearted feeling of seeing a woman maturing well (both in terms of "regular" beauty [meaning the outside] and of the self confidence, that may have lacked yesteryear, one can feel looking at her images).

I'll always be surprised by how brands don't work more with her, I wonder if it's her choice or not.

I mean she
I'll always be surprised by how brands don't work more with her, I wonder if it's her choice or not.
I mean she made a big break in modeling. She tried acting very seriously but that didn’t work, she got married had three kids, but she wasn’t very thin when she tried to make comeback. I think she is ready now. She currently looks great, you can see she works on the body, her face is glowing. So I think it’s time her agency starts to make some phonecalls. I mean it’s now or never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->