Georgie Wass

This is her I believe??

Noir F/W 09.10 London

161yt8n.jpg

wwd

Oh wow shes really pretty. And Im normally not really into redheads aka strawberry blonde :P How old is she + wheres she from :flower: ?

She's from Sydney, Australia.

Noir / Bllack Noir FW 09.10 NYC

25tkhfc.jpg
esupgx.jpg

catwalking

i don't think i saw her at Armand Basi and that was one of the shows mentioned (cast by Russell, no?)
guess we'll have to wait and see, but it sucks if this was just another case of unsubstantiated rumors

^Yep, unless catwalking were missing images, she was not at Basi.

Topshop Unique F/W 09.10 London

24yv8s2.jpg

catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that is def not a good sign.. missing Armand Basi, if she is not at Christopher Kane tomorrow then I think that rumor can be led to rest.. :doh:

^^^ Why not?

I count this as a good sign. Her agency is obviously trying to keep her as much under the radar as possible so that Prada can lay claim to her 'discovery', more or less! :lol: :innocent:

^^^ Why not?

I count this as a good sign. Her agency is obviously trying to keep her as much under the radar as possible so that Prada can lay claim to her 'discovery', more or less! :lol: :innocent:

Yeah well who knows what is really happening besides the agents and casting directors involved. But I just think its not a good sign b/c it was said in the papers she would do Christopher Kane and Armand Basi (bost casted by Russell Marsh who casts Prada) and she didn't.. so.. the source is no longer reliable at the moment

That's Katie Fogarty. I think that she just happened to be on hold for those shows and was never confirmed.

I think fashion is that kind of thing about wich better not to talk befor it happened!
I am sure after these early news she will not be at Prada!

I dont think she was ever confirmed to be there. Every season, tons of girls are put on hold but very few new girls get it.

i don't think so either, bad move though for whoever blabbed prematurely :doh:

Here is her F/W showcard for Paris (Elite)

xekd1c.jpg

28cdelx.jpg

models.com

The first story of the magazine:
"Jewel Angel"
photographer : Eric Guillemain
Model : Georgie Wass
jalouse1.png
jalouse6.png
jalouse8.png

jalouse4.png
jalouse5.png