Gia Carangi

Sad news: Dancer, the creator of the heartandsoulgiacarangi page and Gia's former romance, has apparently passed away :( xxxx

maybe she will see gia somewhere and say hi

has anyone seen the movie 'desert heart'? apparently a character name 'cay' was inspired by gia. i havent seen the movie yet but from what i saw in the trailer, cay is a lot like gia (judging from my perception of her from interviews and books). should be interesting to watch.
i wonder if gia had seen the movie, since it came out when she was still alive. i think she would have loved the idea of herself as a film character.

She was one of the best models ever...Everytime I hear Simple Minds.."Don't Forget about me"..I think of Gia...:(

saw 'desert hearts', didnt think cay was all that like gia...but anyways, still a good movie

I had no idea there was a Mexican Cosmopolitan, never mind that a reprint shot of Gia appeared on the September 1979 issue (ebay.com/haw3001:(

Attachments

• Cosmo Gia 1.jpg
    Cosmo Gia 1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Cosmo Gia 2.jpg
    Cosmo Gia 2.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Cosmo Gia 3.jpg
    Cosmo Gia 3.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 23
Is This a Picture of Gia?

Does anyone know if this is Gia. It is from an old magazine from 1982. Thanks.

Attachments

• giaa.jpg
    giaa.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 36
That's a hard one. Looks soooo much like Cindy. But I think it is Gia. Unless it's by Skrebneski, then it's Cindy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->