Giambattista Valli F/W 2021.22 Paris

He's really desperate to get the Chanel gig but of course it will never happen. It's too sweet and dull to handle. It's been the same look for so many years now that I don't have any hope he will make something meaningful again.

I guessed this is what you buy when you can't afford Chanel. But these pieces just doesn't have the allure to sell it to anyone. Better looking for Vintage Chanel jacket.

Without the tulle cupcake dresses, he hasn't show any identity or growth in recent years.

^But what's the point of buying this when you have Balmain? At least with Balmain there's some fun behind Chanel-inspired looks, those by Giambattista feel already old.

Giambattista Valli is maybe one of the biggest disappointment ever in fashion...
I mean, his work at Ungaro promised a great future. When he went solo, people saw him as the new Valentino.
His first Couture collection promised an even more glorious future for him...

And now, all we have is sugary dresses, a lot of uninspired looks/pieces that looks designed for 15 years old girls.
At least, this time, there’s no « tulles attack »cake dresses!

And the Chanel silhouettes...
No comment! If you can’t pay 6000€ on a jacket, go vintage! Anything but this!

i really want to love it but, he just misses it a bit these last few seasons. when he did daywear, that was good, and his old shows (i love the cake dresses, sorry :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->