Giambattista Valli joins Haute Couture week

That is actually pretty awesome. Congratulations for him!

I'm so excited for this!!!!! Hope to see some big volume shapes.

I was wondering where this would be discussed, LOVE tweeted this about 2 days ago. I'm glad that we're getting a new house in.

I can't wait to see what he comes up with. I can definitely see his style of design fitting into couture very well.

Fantastic! I can't wait to see what he puts out for couture when his ready-to-wear already bears so many couture-like qualities.

More designers joining couture week. Thank God!

I hope he does make a bold statement

While I'm not a huge fan of Valli, I think a lot of his work tends to be overthought, it's so refreshing to see a new addition to Haute Couture.

Don't know what to expect from it yet, but should be quite interesting.

Fantastic! I can't wait to see what he puts out for couture when his ready-to-wear already bears so many couture-like qualities.

Indeed! So good he's going to bring some more excitement for the couture week ^_^

while he has unquestionable talent, the choices for invitations to show during couture week remain particularly curious. while giamb makes some of the most breathtaking frocks in fashion right now, he does not deliver the jolt of excitement that the couture needs after the departure of mr. i-love-hitler.

I am sooo excited for this collection. I think this couture season will be very interesting based on whats been going on in Paris lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->