Giambattista Valli Haute Couture F/W 2018.19 Paris

It is like I saw all these dresses in better versions

Is he pitching himself to Schiaparelli? What even is this?

mostly hideous and tacky, as usual... or perhaps more so than usual. That hot pink dress with the asymmetrical top is somehow interesting, everything else.... nope

Can somebody just stop him sometimes.
Everytime i feel like he is killing the potential of a great dress.
He needs to be more subtle. It’s like a cake with cream a butter that nobody wants to eat.
He has a great base but totally destroy it by adding more and more fabrics.
I’m trying to understand the second look...

I can’t seriously count on him as being the future of Couture. Since his first 2 collections, he hasn’t delivered.
His work has been worse and worse and his RTW seems confused in terms of identity.

Sometimes I wonder if he is doing this type of couture collections as a strategy. Clients are almost forced to modify those looks and that means that he can sell many versions of the same dress to many women in the world...

Im trying to find rational explanations for it as it is a disaster.

Practically same as his all couture collections, maybe this one is worse.
This tull gowns are his favorites, they are so similar all time and in every hc collection he did.

Wow, I detest this. It's all so big and droopy and fluffy and just so much. Seriously lacking in taste.

Here we are again. Too many looks for a few ideias and too many fabric for one single look. I dont know how this is possible. Its very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->