Gibo S/s 2005

Spacemiu

Reaction score
It's very cute, i love the first hat, rather comercial for Julie

oh thanks. space...i was trying to post this...there is an adorable taupe knit minidress that i enjoy... :flower:

the one in the middle softygrey?

i like the last top witht he fuzzy bit

yup...that's the one...i like the fuzzy bits too...but i like the unconstructed taupe dress with the fuzz on the next page best... :flower:

oops...there it is you posted it...i like those two on the left and i like the silver bag the girl on the right is carrying...

I like this set the best, the striped shirt is cool, the black dresses are nice

I like the bags

I know the Gibo peopel whanted to do better buissness but this dosn't even fit the past style in alot of ways.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 27 2004, 03:03 PM
Oh, I like this rather a lot. It's nice. Those hats are crazy! :heart:
[snapback]377385[/snapback]​

2nd

I don't think this collection is designed by Julie Verhoven any more, I think its now a Japanese guy? . . .

Originally posted by fashionaddict1@Sep 27 2004, 02:34 PM
I don't think this collection is designed by Julie Verhoven any more, I think its now a Japanese guy? . . .
[snapback]377450[/snapback]​

really? hmm intresting

this is gorgeous. I was just looking at the whole collection on vogue.com. its beautiful. what happened to Julie V? I would have thought the brand was too young to live on without its original designer but this looks much better in my opinion than what Julie V did.

maybe this collection was by Ichiro Seta who had named as a new creative director of Gibo.

Ichiro Seta

25150101.jpg

his work

25150102.jpg

yes thats what I read somewhere too. do you like it runner?

i wonder what she is upto now. I really like her illustrations but I wasn't so keen on her clothes I'm afraid. I remember seeing the first Gibo collection & not being impressed at the quality of their manufacture. That was quite a while ago though.

Gibo used to be a manufacturer of Helmut Lang, which was not so well-made at that time, indeed.

btw, did you check her DIY t-shirt project at showstudio.com?

i always forget to look at showstudio. I'll have a look now.

So, runner, I always thought that Gibo was the name of Julie V's label - was it actually around well before she came on the scene?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->