Giles Pre-Fall 2009

mackos

Alluring
Reaction score
It’s an evolution of our signature shapes and details and a hint of what’s to come, colorwise, in the autumn collection,” says Giles Deacon of his pre-fall Giles line, which is exclusive to Barneys. The looks include curvy duchesse satin dresses with bows, shiny satin cowboy shirts paired with skinny skirts and sack dresses with laser-cut details.
giles1.jpg
giles2.jpg

giles3.jpg
giles4.jpg

giles5.jpg

wwd

No wonder I was wondering where the hell agyness got her giles dress from at the recent katie grand's LOVE magazine party. Now we know...

Back to the collection, I'm kinda feeling Deacon's kinda fading... Nothing, not a single bit, interesting. sigh...

But thanks anyway mackos! :smile:

Extremely boring.
I once loved his collections. But this? and spring 09? NO WAY

these few pieces if indeed exclusive are obviously geared towards the US customer specially the one of Barneys. much more understated than what we are used to from Giles... i hope he doesnt go downward. His summer 09 is beautiful!!!

I've been finding his shapes very boring. He seems to favor somewhat uninteresting silhouettes that he makes interesting with embellishment or fabrication.

But I've seen more than enough plain shifts and stiff, a-line minis to last the rest of my lifetime.

The shoes seem quite nice,I'd like to see them more closely and the structure of the dresses seems quite nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainbowevils
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->