Gillian Zinser

I love her character in 90210 soooo much!!!!!!! She´s got such an awesome style in the series and in real life.

Gillian Zinser heads back to work on the new season of "90210" wearing a red bikini top and cutoff denim shorts on set. (July 16 , 2010)

zimbio

Not a fan of the outfit, since it's too boho for me. But it's great to see new candids of her. And her smile is adorable :heart: Thank you so much for posting!

Love her look on the set !! :D Hopefully we'll be getting new snaps most days now!

thanks for new pictures, she looks really pretty
i love her natural look and smile... whatever about outfit :D

2010-08-10 Nylon Magazine and Express Present The Denim Issue Party

0079.jpg

normal_0083.jpg

normal_0075.jpg

Source: 90210 media

^Absolutely hate that hair and outfit :lol: Too messy and hipster-ish. But I guess that is sort of the dress code for a Nylon party. She looks lovely nevertheless and it's good to see new pictures as it's been a while! Thanks a lot :flower:

The color of the shirt/sweater is a little off compared to the rest.
But i think she has so much personnality and charm coming out of her, and her natural beauty... :wub: she could wear anything i think id like it. (style definately comes from within)

Gillian Zinser attends the Opening Of Louis Vuitton Santa Monica To Benefit Heal The Bay at the Annenberg Community Beach House on August 19, 2010 in Santa Monica, California.

1gillianzinseropeninglo.jpg

1gillianzinseropeninglo.jpg

zimbio

She looks incredible! I usually wouldn't like the hair, but somehow it just works very well with the outfit. Her make-up is flawless, too. :heart:

^I agree. It's somehow wrong on all accounts yet it works and she looks amazing! She has great skin and I adore her cute smirk.

pink lipstick she is wearing at Louis Vuitton opening suits her so well.
now if her hair was differently that look would be pretty lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->