Gillian Zinser

TIPS_September_v5.jpg

Tip #6: Style your maxi with a knotted shirt.
On the off chance you're not quite sold on maxi skirts this season, simply look at Gillian Zinser's fresh styling choice for inspiration. Snapped at a party celebrating Louis Vuitton's new Santa Monica location last month, the 90210 starlet paired two unlikely pieces from said brand: a maxi skirt from the Cruise 08 collection and the Short Cotton Check Shirt ($704, 1.888.VUITTON). By knotting the otherwise casual top and wearing it with the more formal skirt, she looks incredibly chic and totally appropriate for her age. Want to assemble a similar look? First you need the perfect shirt, like Old Navy's Patterned Button-Down Collar Shirt ($20) or American Colors' Duofold Plaid Button-Down Flannel Shirt ($204:( both excellent options. Knot it at the waist and style it with a black floor-length skirt—try Warehouse's Maxi Seemed Skirt ($37) or L'Agence Crepe Maxi Skirt ($400)—and you'll have an equally stylish outfit of your own! —Jessica Baker
whowhatwear.com

8th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

8th+Annual+Teen+Vogue+Young+Hollywood+Party+LWVFZ5jRXvNl.jpg
8th+Annual+Teen+Vogue+Young+Hollywood+Party+uz5ZO8VaLw8l.jpg

zimbio

I was so happy to see Gillian in one of my country's biggest newspapers this week.

blick.ch

She looks great at the Teen Vogue party and those on set pictures are really cute. She's got a great body! And she really does have a unique style (at least among the generic Hollywood starlets) :heart:

she is so natural beauty and has unique style
HQ from Teen Vogue party

gillian-zinser.net/photos

I haven't taken notice of her character in 90210 before. But now I see that she's the most interesting girl of all the cast.

she is AMAZING my new girl crush love her hipster-boho style

Sequins.... so unlike her!! Have to say, it really works though!! :heart:

Episode Stills - 3x06 How Much Is That Liam In The Window

normal0009.jpg

normal0011r.jpg

90210-media

I absolutely love her style and her hair is gorgeous! I've quickly become a fan of hers :D

too darn gorgeous! :wub: I loved the striped shirt she had in the one of the last episodes. The color was very nice on her. ^_^ She is the main reason I watch 90210 even though the series got a little better lately... :smile:

Episode Stills > Season 3 > 3x07 Welcome To The Undies

normal0006.jpg

normal0007f.jpg

normal0008.jpg

90210-media

she's my favourite on the show at the moment also for her style :D i love her urban outfitters denim shorts

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->