Gillian Zinser

Can anyone ID Gillian's cropped sweater top? Episode: Catch Me If You Cannon

My own screen-caps from itunes

gillianzinser90210.png

gillianzinser90210b.png

She's got a killer body :brows: We need more pics of her!

VivaciousCohen, I know I've seen that sweater somewhere before, but I can't remember where :doh: I'll try to find it again, because I love it, too!

VivaciousCohen and Psylocke H&M sells sweaters similar to that...or is it the same one? at least it is veeeery similar.

She has the best style in the show even tough sometimes it can look little too my style is so boho- kind of style, if you know what I mean.

^I think you're right. I was thinking it's either H&M or Topshop or Zara :P

It must be this one by H&M:

hmad.jpg

hm.com

^^_^

This is so cute:

Gillian in Haiti
173400097.jpg

twitter.com/MsGillianZinser

And with the guy that plays Oscar?
169009303.jpg

twitter.com/MsGillianZinser

in episode 3 of this season she wore super cute outfit, light blue jeans that were little ripped and striped shirt. super cute and i would love to find good picture from it. too bad it seems like no picture from that outfit...
:(:huh:

in episode 3 of this season she wore super cute outfit, light blue jeans that were little ripped and striped shirt. super cute and i would love to find good picture from it. too bad it seems like no picture from that outfit...
:(:huh:
I know. . .I really loved that outfit. . it was like a neon orange breton shirt. . . anyone know where she got that outfit?

these are my fave ivy looks from season 3 :D speaking of, does anyone know where the last striped sweater is from?

photos.90210-media.org

I know. . .I really loved that outfit. . it was like a neon orange breton shirt. . . anyone know where she got that outfit?

I wanna know too! it is like, I have been obsessed with that outfit lately...
:shock::lol::heart:
ok, I start to search those items now...if I success it will be posted here.

She has typical hipster style with lots of unflattering trendy pieces mixed together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->