Gina Tricot

Hanne

Storm & Sommer
Reaction score
Gina Tricot is the fasted growing scandinavian low budget chain - (think H&M, Forever21..)

I haven't been yet.. any fellow scandinavians care to give the chain a review ? :flower:

Homepage : https://www.ginatricot.com/

gina tricot 001.jpg gina tricot 002.jpg

gina tricot 003.jpg gina tricot 004.jpg

I like these Balmain copies..
Balmain-kopior från Gina Tricot.jpg
cestchic.se

I think most of the suff is very poor quality and lots of synthetic fabrics, but sometimes they do have some nice stuff. And the good thing is that it's very cheap.

why does sweden get all the best chains? i mean, they bore h&m!? it doesn't get much better than that when it comes to the high-street!

90% very cheap looking stuff and in pretty bad quality. But it's cheap and a way to pick up trends without breaking your wallet. Plus the last 10% is pretty okay stuff. I do think that H&M has better quality but is slower with trends than GT. Zara is both fast with trends and also better quality than Gina Tricot (but Zara is also more expensive).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought some basic tops online...I will keep the striped cotton top, not so sure about the knits

gintricot.jpg

ginatricot.com

I think the quality is pretty good for the price you pay. I've worn my striped tee over and over again, it's one of my favourite things to wear...and I've even applied for a job @ Gina Tricot :lol:

I like Gina Tricot, just went to the website and found some favourites..
346598i.png

34pjjab.png

zyc8ly.png

mkj6gz.png

20tmgd2.png

20fc841.png

2yw94pc.png

14bp8qd.png

j6hqnt.png

[ginatricot.com]

I think the quality is pretty good for the price you pay. I've worn my striped tee over and over again, it's one of my favourite things to wear...and I've even applied for a job @ Gina Tricot :lol:

good luck babe! :flower:

this is me in my favourite skirt from gina, i paid for it only 49 SEK, which is 7 USD. i love it! sorry for poor quality, though.

3869069050_7fecc74701.jpg

t-shirt's also from there.

sill Lovely stuff, as always!

doustna How cute and girly...love the price.

Love the return of Khaki / the Urban Army look of Balmain.. but I'm not going to fork out 1215 euros for a pair of distressed khaki shorts by Balmain (net-a-porter.com/product/64522) nomatter how well distressed they have been made to look.

I think this Gina Tricot jacket will do nicely.. and if I ruin it while distressing it.. I won't be wasting a lot of doe.
gina tricot jakke.jpg
ginatricot.com

i like gina tricot, though the quality isn't always the best, they have some nice tops and the price is always good.

I practically live in that same top. I even have it in two colorways. I was very close to getting a third one, but they put them on sale before I got to it and then it was sold out.

I'm currently curious about this sweater. Haven't had time to go and check it out in a store though.
ginav.jpg

picture from ginatricot.com

They do have a lot of designer inspired clothing, but I think they are really good on jackets:

2cf8djn.jpg
1zdniuf.jpg
125jq0j.jpg

jkimpy.jpg
10p2fiq.jpg
i3s4ms.jpg

358ruxw.jpg
33aguaf.jpg
4ilmbp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics