Giorgio Armani S/S 2010 : Nimue Smit & Ollie Edwards by Josh Olins

Bellaly

Reaction score
Hope allowed to post.
Unfortunately just a small preview :smile:
2lv0g2h.jpg

facebook.com

It's disapponting. What's happening? :cry: We want to see beautiful things and nowadays it's impossible...

It will be hard to beat Raquel´s ads, but this looks good.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might actually look a lot better irl. Obviously no comparison to Raquel's but wanting to see more.
Thanks Bellaly:flower:

^ Of course it's a big dissapointment after Raquel's one.

The colours look captivating and I'm positive it will have a wow factor in print. The wig doesn't even bother me, it suits the mood.

^ Totally agreed! The wig perfectly fits with the rest of the styling and the dark, mysterious colours (loving the deep blue). I'll wait for some bigger/clearer pics to make my final judgement but so far it looks absolutely amazing.

I also kind of like it and imo It doesn't looks much worser than raquels ad :huh:
I'm also excited of HQs

PS: Blue is Nimues colour ^_^

I love Raquel's last season, but I quite like this too. I'd have to see a more clear shot. Can't wait!

I think Nimue looks great in the campaign - and can't wait for HQ's :smile:

I don't like Nimue, she has a plain face and she doesn't deliver anything imo... about the campaign, i'm waiting to see more

it could've looked a lot worst but it isn't.meh.

Second shot looks alright from a distance...I am very curious to see a better version.

I was excited for the combination of Nimue + Josh Olins + Armani, but wow I don't like the overly blue hue or the silly pastiche 60s wig at all :cry:

I wasn't really a fan of last season so I can't compare these ones to it... But it's quite bad, not to mention that the photographer's work isn't attractive, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->