Giorgio Armani S/S 2010 : Nimue Smit & Ollie Edwards by Josh Olins

Sick of everyone comparing to Raquel. This is a new campaign.
Didn't like that campaign that much.

Nimue is simply an amazing model and i think she did the job quite well. But i'm curious for more and better photos. It's hard to judge with these photos.

Agree. Raquel and Nimue are totally different, you can't compare them because Rauqel has of course more expertness.
For my parte Nimue did a great ob!

And the Pic is from her Facebook account :innocent:

I like it, Nimue looks really good. Still not crazy about the wig, they could have chosen a better one.

I can't hate this campaign because Nimue's in it- I hate the wig though.
Mediocre and a little too dark.

Nimuë looked a bit like Lily Allen there. I love it!

Don't you think it's too dark for a Spring campaign? :D Just my opinion. But this looks prety good. Love the mood. And I think the use of wig is just an additional factor why this ad looks good. :D It suits Nimue so well.

Not too sure about the wig, but my God Nimue looks FANTASTIC! I know I'm totally and utterly biased, but she is such an incredible model - she really can stand next to the greats. Her face here is :woot:

Can't wait to see this on the back of every issue of VI for a while!

Nimue's face looks dead and expressionless, which is why I don't like this ad. I know some people don't like it being compared to last season's ad since it's a new season, but it's really no excuse for a model to look bored to death on a picture even if she is just an up and comer; and that's why Raquel would have been better for this because she can turn a perfectly boring concept into an amazing photograph by just her presence. Nimue looks like she's just standing there just waiting for her picture to be taken and leave.

Well that's not the reason why I'm sick of the comparing.
This is an other campaign and it should be jugded on that add and the skills of this model. We know that lots of people think that Raquels add was perfect, now move on and say what you think of THIS add.

You think it look bored and expressionless, if you see the comments above you, it's clear that not everybody share that opinion with you.

Nimue looks amazing.

it's interesting that two of the most big money high glamour houses have gone so dark this season with valentino and armani. speaks to our times in a wierd way.

It's such a dark campaign compared to all of those that have come out. I do agree that her face is expressionless but I do like the shots.

Well that's not the reason why I'm sick of the comparing.
This is an other campaign and it should be jugded on that add and the skills of this model. We know that lots of people think that Raquels add was perfect, now move on and say what you think of THIS add.

You think it look bored and expressionless, if you see the comments above you, it's clear that not everybody share that opinion with you.

Nimue looks amazing.

no people compare because each year something should improve...this is not improving it is a step back from Raquel and Sasha's ads thats why people are choosing to compare.:innocent:

I am glad Nimue is in it. Love the campaign, looks sophisticated.

Last edited by a moderator:
no people compare because each year something should improve...this is not improving it is a step back from Raquel and Sasha's ads thats why people are choosing to compare.:innocent:
says who?
doesn't look like a step back to me. This is just different from previous campaigns

It's true, she's not Raquel or Sasha.
But she's holding her own just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->