Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a new pic of giovanna

GBtp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
style.com

Though I love her style, I never thought she was pretty. Are you this is her? They don't look like her. lol. But if it is, she does look great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the new pic, kaschemme! She looks really put together but never overdone!!

STUNNING!
THIS IS HOW MUCH OF A DITZ I AM. SO I SAW GIOVANNA BATTAGLIA TOTING THIS ROGER VIVIER HANDBAG AROUND OUTSIDE CALVIN KLEIN AND THEN BRYANT PARK. I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, “BOY OH BOY, THE LETTERS IN ROGER VIVIER ALMOST SPELL OUT GIOVANNA.” THEN I JOKINGLY POINTED IT OUT TO HER AND SHE SAID, “WELL, IT DOES SPELL MY NAME BECAUSE IT WAS CUSTOM MADE.” DUH!!!!

jakandjil.com/blog

not liking this bag too much... but would love to see the rest of the outfit...

#260: she looks prefect... earrings & blouse=:heart:
#261: love the shoes... but i would definitely lose the cigarette....

i wish we have more pics of her - she is gorge and dif. from ( also wonderful ) paris vogue's girls - all black and leather.

the last outfit is really good, daring but looks good not like ˝I tried really hard to be cool˝

She has a great style and confidence! I like how she dares using and mixing colors and textures.

I really like the combination of the colors and textures in this last pic. But I think that the proportion is way off. To my eye, it makes her look like a little kid who's playing dress up in mommy's clothes, somehow. it all looks top heavy to me ... round in the torso, round in the hips then long gangly legs like popsickle sticks, below.

I much prefer the red skirt and fur ... because she's got the big fur on top, but the skirt is slim and then the weight is visually balanced by the bright color of the skirt and the shoes that pop. She looks much more balanced and chic to me in that one. Don't know if I love the red, but it works OK.

Aww, Giovanna's earrings look like pretzels!

source: jakandjil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->