Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE HER, love her over-the-topness and how she's so fearless and carefree when it comes to her choice of wearing head-to-toe looks from the runway. I do agree that a perfume is little premature... and it's a little tacky... like really? a gold shoe? no thanks

^^ Here is a picture, there are more posted a few pages back :flower:

Anna in Cavalli SS 08, I think.

annacavalliwdress.jpg

annadellorusso.com

Does anyone know where Vogue Nippon is edited? I saw an interview with Anna the other day and she never once mentioned going to Japan for her travel schedule, I was wondering if it was based elsewhere in Europe...

Does anyone know where Vogue Nippon is edited? I saw an interview with Anna the other day and she never once mentioned going to Japan for her travel schedule, I was wondering if it was based elsewhere in Europe...

It is something I have been wondering too. Well she lives in Milan so she works from Milan too? . I know there is a Vogue Japan office in New York and it has been mentioned in this thread that in Europe VJ is based in London? :ermm: Anna gave many interviews lately and no one asked her that question :judge:

nice to see her featured on style.com's front page...

*** Edited*** Links to blogs/forums/sites not allowed, per tFS Community Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
At a photoshoot for Vogue Nippon wearing Cavalli:

twitter.com/annadellorusso

Attachments

• stylecomfrontpage.JPG
    stylecomfrontpage.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe they featured her on style.com
I always thought Anna hated her,I mean they have 2 complete different ideas about fashion

Both the floral dresses are so beautiful and cute. They are so my taste. I just love the way she dresses. Thanks so much for the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->