Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Back!

"I had this feeling:
like come back at school after
mesmerizing holidays...

WHY? cause I was thinking about my BLOG,
to go back at my promise to update it
constantly with CARE and DEVOTION.

HERE WE ARE!

Will follow some press review of
next season coming.

My interview at JOSEPH ALTUZARRA for
INTERVIEW MAGAZINE:
that was such an intriguing experience
for catch the fashion soul of his undoubted talent.

My fashion story with ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO
for October Issue of JAPAN VOGUE,
by GIAMPAOLO SGURA,
where I have enjoyed the EXCESS OF STYLE."
Anna
annadellorusso.com

Meet Anna Dello Russo

Famed international stylist and fashion editor Anna Dello Russo will be in Hong Kong from September 1-2 to exclusively preview the Lane Crawford Autumn/Winter 2010 runway collections.

Once described by Helmut Newton as a “fashion maniac,” Anna inspires all with her glamorous, sophisticated, chic style and forever-fabulous approach to fashion. The avid collector of couture and jewellery passionately declares: “I don’t want to be cool. I want to be fashion!”

Get a taste of Anna Dello Russo’s world from this video
lanecrawford.com

The video with Sarah Rutson at the Ritz: http://www.lanecrawford.com/features/blog-391.htm . Sorry, I can't embed it :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow she's already landed for Hong Kong...hope we'll see some pictures of her stunning looks :boxer:

I checked back in this thread and couldn't find these posted, so looky what I found: Anna with Daphne Guinness-esque hair! :woot: :woot:

anna2006.jpg

annaandcarla.jpg

The Sartorialist

Can you please ID her dress in these pictures?
It doesn't look very "familiar" to me :lol:

I think it may be Chanel.. from the stars and stripes collection? not sure though.

Chanel SS 08 was my inicial thought as well, but the collection didn't even exist when the picture was taken. :unsure:

ADR (in Dolce&Gabbana) with Sarah Rutson:

twitter.com/annadellorusso

I love her headpiece!!! :heart:

The black and white Dolce & Gabbana dress is so cute and beautiful in my opinon. Thanks so much for the pictures.

i think she's worth a tv reality ...
i'm sure she has a nice wardrobe when she's walking her dog.

i'm still at a loss for about who designed that clingy star dress....

Honestly imo a reality is the last thing Anna needs. She has worked very hard all her life(and is stilll working very hard!), there is no need to ruin her reputation with a reality. As I wrote before in this thread I thought Anna was getting too much attention when she started her website and her home was featured in every single blog, as I found her way more interesting when there was some mistery left on her. But numbers speak for themselves this thread got over 100,000 hits in such a short period of time (3-4) months, since she started her website and twitter, and it makes me think that many people didn't even know who she was. In some way I understand Anna as I remember she said "I was invisible during many years". Then again this jmho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->