Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6249_105553569495_45718604495_2027123_7727727_n.jpg

facebook fan site

i think she looks great at all the couture shows...

i just don't get what an editor for a men's mag is doing at the womens' couture shows...
:ermm:...

very odd imo...:unsure:

i think she looks great at all the couture shows...

i just don't get what an editor for a men's mag is doing at the womens' couture shows...
:ermm:...

very odd imo...:unsure:

very good point...
maybe she does some freelance stuff as well?

we don't hear a whole lot about her career in here..

she's still a buyer though isn't she? i mean she comes from a family of money and makes enough on her own. maybe that's why she's at couture shows?

great dress :heart:

i love the pairing of the long cardigan as well...
the navy blue/black/white combo works well on her

I say if you're lucky enough to get into the couture shows, then go! Who cares why...:lol:

she's still a buyer though isn't she? i mean she comes from a family of money and makes enough on her own. maybe that's why she's at couture shows?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think she was ever a buyer. She was a model, working mainly for Dolce & Gabbana. I don't recall anything about her coming from a wealthy family either...aside from the article in here about her, I don't know much about her personal life.

It is always possible that she is going freelance and could be styling an upcoming couture edit. That isn't too out of the ordinary

I think that she is from a wealthy family but I don't remember anything about being a buyer either. There is a great US Vogue article about her a few pages back that discusses her life quite thoroughly.

I love these pics of Giovanna with her crackberry!:heart:

source: monochromemagazine

contactmusic.com; pomodoroebasilico.blogspot.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios