Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^that's perfection. seriously. i'd kill to have her wardrobe.

wow she looks older than 29...not aging well but i agree she have some beautiful clothes in her wardrobe but i am not really fan of the way she dresses.

thesartorialist.blogspot.com[/QUOTE]

oooh I love that. Does anyone know who the bag is by?

I agree she looks so much older than 29! :o i would have guessed easily mid to late 30s..:ninja: but i don't think that's a negative, i love the way women age, i think it can be so beautiful..:heart: especially in giovanna's case, something about her is always radiant, i don't think looking older is a problem. she is an incredibly beautiful woman.. and stylish, to boot!. :P

Who knows, maybe she lied about her age when she started out modeling. I agree with adorefaith though, she is a beautiful woman regardless of her age.

She is gorgeous, but she looks a tad older than 29....She has a classical look but she looks around 35, in a wonderful way.

amfAR's Inaugural Milan Fashion Week Event 28 September 2009

gggggggggg.jpg

source: zimbio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
05/06/2009
VENEZIA - PALAZZO GRASSI. MAPPING STUDIO OPENING PARTY OF THE ART ISSUE L' UOMO VOGUE

000007w.jpg

27/09/2007
MILANO - GALLERIA CARDI, MOSTRA PERSONALE DELL' ARTISTA AMERICANO DAVID SALLE

000014w.jpg
000019w.jpg

26/05/2005
MILANO - PALAZZO TRUSSARDI ALLA SCALA

000032w.jpg
000033w.jpg

source: olycom.it

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like that she wore Louis Vuitton head to toe. Giovanna your future mother in law would not approve. :judge: :lol:

I actually dont mind the head to toe LV, maybe its her but I feel like she does her own thing anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->