Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gi0vanstylefilesdf1azzz11.jpg

rdujour.com

These boots ... :huh:

I think her looks started getting weird since that Louis Vuitton total look which she wore at the AMFAR Gala in Milan.
i know this will sound very kate moss thread, but i have the impression that since she started dating vladimir her style got a little weird:huh:

:heart: absolutely amazing outfit... she looks so stylish all wrapped up in fur:heart:

Maydele

Im still in love with the top half of that outfit more, but it is good nonetheless

thanks for finding :smile:

it's funny because just today i read an old interview with her, there she was saying how she doesn't like "total look"
and that LV look is one of the most obvious total looks there could be, straight from the catwalk...
though i dont care, as i love LV clothes and i think she looks great in that
and that "fur" outfit is olso one of the best to me - very simple, but still interesting and beautiful

^^^^^Well by the look on her face she doesn't seem to pleased with it. Now the mystery is, why did she wear it?lol

It is so refreshing to see her with her hair down, particularly when it is left curly. It just looks beautiful!

cute top :heart: the whole outfit looks rather laidback, fits her well :heart:

I adore the last two :smile: she really should wear her hair down more. so much more striking that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->