Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey *ana* it's not an orange kelly it's a (kinda red) fendi peek-a-boo. just for the record :smile:
lol i just realized that when i saw lola rose's post.:ninja: and yes, now that you mentioned i see it's kinda red, especially compared to the orange kelly i had in mind.

somehow I think it actually works, especially because the rest of the outfit isn't really loud. so the stockings and shoes make it fun and give a little pop to an otherwise normal outfit.

nipples showing through the coat isn't a good look......

I dunno, maybe i am turning into a fuddy duddy but fashion people really ought to dress a little more..... weather-appropriate.....I mean....(probably sounds a bit trite) their vanity is a bit off putting.....they just look like they are all trying way too hard and so they lose any coolness they would otherwise have.....I wish they would chill out and relax up a bit. the competition for Schuman/Dore attention is all quite sad.

I have to say that I agree with you. I would think that someone who is considered a fashionable person would able to dress for the weather and still make it look interesting and stylish. There is a lot to be said for having the cretivity to make it their own look and not worry about how the outfit was intended to look ... and thus, to be able to adjust to weather, in the process.

She looks like she's really cold and uncomfortable in this pic ......

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw this pic on style.com this morning and hoped this was not giovanna:

then i saw karina's post and found out the ugly truth :ninja::lol:

^me neither. Her latest looks are vulgar, and she used to be pure class.
It all went downhill when she started seeing Vladimir so I'm going to blame him.

^me neither. Her latest looks are vulgar, and she used to be pure class.
It all went downhill when she started seeing Vladimir so I'm going to blame him.

:lol:

I completely agree with you. I was going through my Giovanna folder just today and I couldn't believe how in the world she went from all those gorgeous looks to this mess she's got herself into lately... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->