Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so cool... :heart:

the sleeves are kind of over the top but there's something i like about them...
and they eliminate the need for a jacket/coat i'm sure :P

One of the members of the Purse Forum was in Paris and took these pics of Giovanna :woot:

IMG_5524.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG

credit: tPF member luvpurse

i wonder if she bought the pants to go with her shoes or vice versa :P

I think she rocks this outfit (as she does with everything she wears!)!!!:heart::woot:

More pics of Gio from StyleandtheCity blog

_DSC8424%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chloe.jpg

_DSC8425%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chloe.jpg

_DSC8426%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chloe.jpg

_DSC8427%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chloe.jpg

_DSC8428%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chloe.jpg

_DSC8429%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chloe.jpg

_DSC8430%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chloe.jpg

She rocks everything she wears, but what I love about her is that she is a really original dresser.

I oddly like the yellow pants. It looks good on her.

Ralph Lauren's Party
12mun5.jpg

Style.com

The yellow pants suprisingly look good on her....I couldn't really imagine anyone else pulling them off...Carine wore a yellow skirt sometime last year she looked good too!...

Am I the only one who thinks this woman has the most erratic, oddly chosen wardrobe of anyone? She is in a different costume every day. To me, they are all awful, but I'll leave that aside. The real issue is that one day she is Twiggy in black and white mod, the next she's a 63 year old woman on the north shore of Long Island in tweed capris and kitten heels, then she's a twitty LA girl in a mini skirt and a pink Chanel purse. She has no central focus, which to me is the key to having a true personal style.

Am I the only one who thinks this woman has the most erratic, oddly chosen wardrobe of anyone? She is in a different costume every day. To me, they are all awful, but I'll leave that aside. The real issue is that one day she is Twiggy in black and white mod, the next she's a 63 year old woman on the north shore of Long Island in tweed capris and kitten heels, then she's a twitty LA girl in a mini skirt and a pink Chanel purse. She has no central focus, which to me is the key to having a true personal style.

i disagree.. i don't see her style as erratic...

i think she has an underlying understated elegance and innovation in her looks...
if she looked the same all the time it would be extremely boring...

she mixes it up and that's what i like most about her...
she's not afraid to put on some crazy yellow pants or a pink dress with fur sleeves..

moods and occasions change daily and i think it only makes sense that wardrobe choices and style would reflect that...

i definitely don't get a disjointed feel from her looks...
while i like a lot of what she does, i don't love everything
but, i never look at pics of her and think she's trying to be something she's not or that she's trying to appropriate someone else's style...

to each his own though..^_^
we're both entitled to our own opinions :wink:

Elegance seems to tie all her outfits together. She wears some funky pieces, but she always manages to look chic. I also think that "personal style" does not mean someone has to stick to a certain colour combination or fall into a category such as "rocker" or "babydoll" look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->