Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Expecting - *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
It was an extra special holiday season for Tom Brady and Gisele Bünchen! according to TMZ, the football player popped the question on a private jet taking them from New Jersey to Boston on Christmas Eve. Her parents were on board as well. Tom and Gisele have been dating since December 2006.

Source: PopSugar

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap: congrats Gisele & Tom

i am so happy for them. they seem a very level-headed couple. no diva-behavior. no mariah-carey-eccentrics. however, as i am a huge fan of dicaprio - i wanted them to last. but. tom brady is also gorgeous.

from the moment on. i am dying to see gisele in a wedding gown. i think she was sensational here:
scoop_gisele.widec.jpg

msnbcmedia

I was watching TMZ a couple of days ago and they were saying that Gisele has him wrapped around her finger.......they kept referring to him as her errand boy.

Has this been confirmed?

Don't know much about Tom Brady, but they look great together.

Maybe they'll get married and go on to have kids that are ten feet tall. A beautiful couple, and it's always nice to hear of people having happy times in their relationship.

I was watching TMZ a couple of days ago and they were saying that Gisele has him wrapped around her finger.......they kept referring to him as her errand boy.
Yah, they refer to him as Bundchens B!tch.:lol:

congratulations! Now let's await the wedding pictures. Dior couture+Tom Ford tux?

Tom and Gisele Engaged? Not True, Say Relatives

By Michelle Tauber
Originally posted Saturday December 27, 2008 04:00 PM EST
Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Photo by: Jamie McCarthy / WireImage
bundchen_brady240.jpg

Don't believe the holiday engagement rumors swirling around supermodel Gisele Bündchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Brady's father, Tom Brady Sr., told The Boston Globe on Friday that reports of his son's engagement were "rumor, rumor, rumor ... We don't know a thing about it. Nobody told me. We talked to him and there's nothing to say."

The Boston Herald reported that the couple strolled down Bean Town's Beacon Street on Friday – and that Bündchen, 28, was without an engagement ring.

Bündchen's twin sister, Patricia, also denied the report, saying in an e-mail that the engagement story – which first surfaced on TMZ – is "not true."

Reached by PEOPLE, Bündchen's rep declined to comment. Stacey James, a spokesman for the Patriots, responded, "I heard the report that he [proposed] on a plane, but I don't think it's true." Still, he added, "Tom keeps his private life private

Now it is True!!!!!!!!

Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady Are Engaged!

Originally posted Monday January 12, 2009 11:30 AM EST

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Photo by: KRISTIN CALLAHAN / ACE pictures; AXELLE / BAUER-GRIFFIN
tom_brady180.jpg

Forget the Super Bowl party, it's time to plan a wedding.

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady are making some major post-season plans after getting engaged in Los Angeles over the weekend, PEOPLE has learned.

The New England Patriots quarterback, 31, proposed with a diamond solitaire to the Brazilian supermodel, 28, on Friday.

"He asked and she accepted," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE. Family and friends were informed over the weekend. An official announcement, as well as preliminary wedding details, are being planned by Bündchen and her closest friends this week.

"The couple is discussing a huge fashionista event in the spring or a more intimate and quicker ceremony in Costa Rica, where Gisele has a home," the source adds.

First Marriage for Both

While engagement rumors flew – and were denied – before Christmas, the January engagement will mark the first marriage for both.

Bündchen's agent told PEOPLE, "We don't comment on our clients' private lives."

Though Bündchen had ended her longtime relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio in 2005, Brady was romantically involved when the couple met. Shortly after, he broke off his relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.

In August 2007, Moynahan gave birth to Brady's son, John Edward Thomas

It's good to know that these two are finally settling down...with each other.

they seem very happy and down-to-earth. gisele was always like that. they kept low-profile with dicaprio. and she is doing the same with brady. its cool. its really what others should look up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->