Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Expecting - *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

I just read this too :ninja: first Adriana, now Gisele. I just hope there is some confirmation real fast for Gisele! lol

ahh newlyweds :rolleyes::heart:

Can you believe the incredible genetics this baby is going to have?

Tall, smart, atheletic, INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL?

Damn life is unfair! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno.

The baby may not turn out to be that attractive. Gisele's features "work" for her specifically, but idk if they'd work on anyone else.

I love Gisele, she can do no wrong in my book. LOL! What an attractive family they'll be.

The only thinh certain is that the kid will be TALL, I mean Gisele is almost 6 feet and Tom is still taller than her. Besides I'm happy she got rid of that wet noodle Leo DiCaprio, leave him to hang with the teenagers he loves so much despite being in his 30's. Loser...

this baby is going to be gorgeous! Tom and Gisele's genes combined.....WOW

I wish them all the luck! this is like the 10th rumor though, don't wanna give my hopes up just yet :rolleyes:

well if this is true, I wonder if she will stop parading around her stepson since she will have a child of her own. She seems so "private" about matters that only involve her.

I hope note. It shows how much she loves him. It is not her fault the paparazzi follow her around and not Bridget!

parading around her stepson? umm, It's Tom's kid too who just so happens to be always with Gisele, LOL last time I checked it came with the territory... (stepparent= always around their stepchild) Gisele really can't help it, if she is followed around everywhere, geez (& bridget isn't :P)

Tom is saying it is not true. They are not expecting a baby.

I know :P (i'm just relaying the latest message) true or not :D

I'm kinda disappointed, I want/ed it to be true :blush:

I honestly don't know if he wants/wanted kids.
We all know his first came as quite as shock and when the reporters asked him if Gisele was pregnant I heard he said, "no, one is enough".
:unsure:

I thought his comment was kind of rude...he's the worst quarterback when it comes to being media savvy. Quarterbacks are supposed to be likable people with a nice disposition, the spokesman for the team; he is so damn icy.

Anyway, he could be lie-telling, as they did with the wedding. That was starting to verge on ridiculous...

Is she or isn't she?

Report: Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen expecting a little miracle

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...and-Gisele-Bundchen-expecting-?urn=nfl,171171

And a couple of pictures from SPFW:

021124155exh00.jpg

(credit: ego.globo.com)

:innocent:

Oh wow, we know how flat her abs usually are so this is very convincing.

well, after seeing these recent pictures of her, I really do think she's pregnant. (and I really want it to be true!! :smile:)
Of course that right now we won't see a perfect convincing tummy, just a little tiny one (if possible).

06/17/09: She always dresses revealing outfits at Colcci runway shows. This time, they didn't show her pretty flat stomach. And there was plenty of mini-tops in this collection, as always.
INFphoto_1003070wtmk.preview.jpg
88543666.preview.jpg
INFphoto_1003086wtmk.preview.jpg

plus: she only wore loose tops.

06/15/09: another loose top at the Pantene event.
INFphoto_1000925wtmk.preview.JPG

06/12 and 06/13: out & about in NY; loose tops.
90613W7_BUNDCHEN_B-GR_07wtmk.preview.jpg

wenn5310134.preview.jpg

90614W10_BUNDCHEN_B-GR_03wtmk.preview.jpg

^and when she's not wearing her loose tops she is hiding her tummy:
06/07/09
30734PCN_Gisele02wtmk.preview.jpg

all pics from: popsugar.com

An IMG spokeman recently said when asked if Gisele was with child "We have no comment on our clients' personal lives."

She has also stated that she's not expeting (at SPFW), but we know how the Bradys are.. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this certainly isn't the stomach we're used to seeing on her....especially in the second one! :blink:

giselebundchenfan.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->