Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Expecting - *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

Congrats to them - I too like them together. I wonder what her wedding dress will look like!

I'm so happy for them! Looking forward to the wedding pictures!

Those two make a great couple, so cute and seem really happy together!:flower:
I wish them all the best^_^

Which is it?!? :lol:

Gisele and Tom Brady Aren’t Engaged After All

Ten days ago, People reported Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady were engaged for real. And we believed them, because it's hard not to trust a magazine that's — in all seriousness — quite well-reported, yet also so colorful. But Gisele told Brazilian magazine Caras she's not engaged after all. The Boston Herald reports:

“I don’t know how people are so creative,” said Gi, who was back home in Brazil for São Paulo Fashion Week. “First they said he proposed to me in a plane. Imagine, it was Dec. 24, Christmas, we were flying to Boston, then there was some champagne and we celebrated the date.

“Ready? Someone deduced I was getting engaged! I received more than 100 e-mails from friends commenting about the proposal. Now there’s a new rumor, that he proposed to me on last Friday [sic]. I wasn’t even there, how can that be true?”
source

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady Reportedly Get Married

WonderWall, February 26, 2009
Related: Love Notes, Gisele Bundchen, Married, Tom Brady
UsWeekly is reporting that supermodel Gisele Bundchen and NFL quarterback Tom Brady were married today in an intimate ceremony at a Catholic church in Los Angeles.
According to Us, Gisele wore a Dolce & Gabbana dress, and even outfitted her three dogs with matching floral lace collars from the high-end designer.
The ceremony was reportedly attended by family and close friends, including Tom's son John Edward Thomas Moynahan, who was born to Brady's​

awwww so happy for them, they re gorgeous together.
i can t wait to see their baby

Gisele and Tom Brady=Married!

It's official!

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady wed Thursday just before 6 p.m. at the St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, Calif., Usmagazine.com confirms.

The bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt, scalloped edges, long train and a floor-length veil with attached handmade satin roses and attached satin headband, all by Dolce & Gabbana. Her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.

The ceremony -- which began at dusk -- was "very small and intimate," a source tells Us, adding that guests mostly consisted of immediate family. Brady's 1 son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan , John Edward Thomas Moynahan, was also present.

(Fitting, as Bundchen once described her ideal wedding as "a simple ceremony...I don't like parties, I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people.")

After the wedding, they had a small gathering at their home in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood. Brady's wedding band was visible upon leaving the church, while Bundchen carried her new stepson to the car.

Yahoo news

Major congrats to them - I'm glad they were able to keep it secret long enough to get the wedding they wanted! :D :heart:

I can't believe the biggest supermodel in the world was able to pull off a secret wedding.

Good for her.

TBH, the immediate denials from family members when the news first broke of the proposal did seem like a cover.

Wow, that they actually managed to keep the ceremony secret (until now).

He is still getting crap for being her b*tch.:lol:
One site said Gisele was spotted everywhere ( parties, dinners, even Carnival) but Tom was nowhere to be seen b/c he was busy planning the wedding and doing the legwork.

I can't believe the biggest supermodel in the world was able to pull off a secret wedding.

Good for her.

this only proves that if you really want to hide your private life you can.. withouth complaining on the paparazzi all the time. :wink:

One site said Gisele was spotted everywhere ( parties, dinners, even Carnival) but Tom was nowhere to be seen b/c he was busy planning the wedding and doing the legwork.

and all the recovery training, I suppose :flower: Go patriots!:heart:

:lol:
I have read that Gisele's friends call him the errant boy.:lol:

To be fair, if I were a man I wouldn't be in the least ashamed to be p****whipped by Gisele. She's a goddess.

Is Gisele Pregnant?

EXCLUSIVE:Touchdown!GiseleBundchenPregnant!

FL quarterback Tom Brady has scored again. First, he married beautiful [FONT=Lucida Grande,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Lucida Grande,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]supermodel[/FONT][/FONT] Gisele Bundchen, and now he's going to be a dad again, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Gisele and Tom had two wedding ceremonies, and now she's told close friends that she's expecting their first baby together.

The couple wed in Santa Monica, Calif. in February and then had another small ceremony in Costa Rica in April. RadarOnline.com was first to report that ceremony.

Now the quarterback and the model are passing on their superstar gene pool to the next generation!

Congrats!

Brady already has a son with ex-girlfriend [FONT=Lucida Grande,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Lucida Grande,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Bridget [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Lucida Grande,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Lucida Grande,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Moynahan[/FONT][/FONT].

www.radaronline.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whordljk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->