Gisele Bundchen confirmed she's not going to make her design debut w/Dolce & Gabbana

^ yea she'll just SLAP her name on everything
boooring!

i can't see her as a "designer", she should stick to what she's doing....

^ yea she'll just SLAP her name on everything
boooring!
Yea.. and to me her name= tacky.... :ermm::mellow:
Shes not a Moss .. Moss is effortlessly stylish , whereas Gisele doesn't have a striking style :unsure:

Judging by her flip-flop range, it"s going to be horrendous. Flip-flops are much harder to mess up than clothes and she well managed that.
If they are smart and wont let her touch the pencil this could beat kate moss.

yes! her flip flop range was quite horrendous :innocent:
i'm not a fan of celebrity fashion lines. none of them (maybe except jovovich-hawk) have caught my eye.

i can't see her as a "designer", she should stick to what she's doing....

Exactly! I love GBunds love her to bits she's awesome...but would I buy something designed by her? No...not really. :doh: I mean it's not like she needs the molah anyway$. 33 million dollar$...?

I'm not sure what to think of this. Her flipflops line looks horrible to me and in her candids from walking through the streets, she doesn't really pull great outfits together. But on the other hand, I'm interested to see this.

*subscribes*

So I'm curious as to who actually comes up to the designs? It is Gisele? or is she just going to be their muse?

I like that she is doing her "debut design".
But i would prefer it was for H&M, than maybe i could afford it!
I am not even sure it will look good, i mean, she is not That stylish, but i cant wait to see what it will look like!

Yea.. and to me her name= tacky.... :ermm::mellow:
Shes not a Moss .. Moss is effortlessly stylish , whereas Gisele doesn't have a striking style :unsure:
um...
giselle isnt nearly as public with her style... how would you really know?
and you think kate moss designs every peice in her collection? i would seriously doubt that.

i think giselle would put ALOT of effort towards this line ESPECIALLY if shes workign with her best friends dolce & gabbana... I feel like someone whos been surrounded by the industry THIS MUCH knows that you cant just slap your name on something anymore... You guys are taking her for someone completely different. This isnt a disgusting collarboration, its an exciting one!

I'm not interested knowing full well she isn't doing the actual work that goes into making great designs. How many times can one say that I'm sick of celebs, socialites and models trying to claim the designer title? You know darn well that D&G are doing all the work and she is going to take credit. What a flippen joke.

by "design" you mean do a kate and take items of clothing from her wardrobe to the team to copy, right?

oh man! im so excited!!
i want to see what stuff she will come out so we can all get a big bang out of ridicuing it

It'll probably make money, but it probably won't look good.

One bad idea after another....

by "design" you mean do a kate and take items of clothing from her wardrobe to the team to copy, right?

Hmm wouldn't that be considered knocking off?? That would drive me insane knowing that too and people falling for it. LOL. However, I'm sure anyone who knows anything about design knows you have to put a lot of time and energy into it. I know my schedule doesn't allow me to travel all over the place unless it's for biz - like textiles and research. By research, I don't mean shopping on the Champs-Élysées either.....

I have to admit I am quite interested to see what will turn out of this pairing. I love Gisele both as a model and for her off the runway style. I wonder what her designs will be like...

Hmm wouldn't that be considered knocking off??

you mean that topshop actually design ORIGINAL things, instead of copying everyone elses ideas?? hehe

if it were easier to sue people for copying designs i'm pretty certain arcadia wouldn't have had such a huge turnover last year....

obviously with D&G there will be less copying, more "taking inspiration" from her look but if she actually spends any time designing it, you know taking into consideration the cut, the fit, or even how many buttons are on the garment i will be in awe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->