Gisele No Longer with Victoria Secret

babyjane

Reaction score
I've been hearing this gossip for a while.

May 1, 2007 -- GISELE Bundchen is longer wears Victoria's Secret. The Brazilian mannequin is giving up her wings as lead angel for the lingerie giant because it wouldn't up her $5 million-a-year salary. Her sister, Patricia Bundchen, confirmed to Brazilian Web site Glamurana that contract talks had broken off. "Her demands were outrageous. She got a new lawyer who was unrealistic," said a source. "Victoria's Secret doesn't care. They have five new hotter, younger girls debuting next year. And they won't have to deal with any craziness." Reps for Bundchen didn't return e-mails. A rep for Victoria's Secret declined comment.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05012007/gossip/pagesix/victorias_loss_pagesix_.htm

i thought she had a 12 million dollar deal!!my bad!!but yeah it was about time too stop with vs.she can do better

I agree, I believe she deserves better. I magine having to be on your undies all the time on photos and not get well paid for it...
I bet she already has another big contract. IMG is really fast on it.

Well good luck to her with whatever she chooses to do now. She was already a hugely succesful supermodel before she signed up with Vic Secret, so I don't imagine the work offers will dry up.

Victoria's Secret are the ones who really need the change. They're getting boring and a lot of the other girls are looking like Gisele clones. And no offense to Heidi Klum fans but enough with her, she's so bubbly and annoying.

I think Gisele is kind of over...her look has passed its time.

i think there will still be demand for her, she is one of the 'women' type figures like Daria.

She is considered the only Supermodel working right now, it tells a lot a bout VS that they do not want to pay what she deserves... they want those girls that only do VS and would do anything for a contract with them.
Gisele stands up for herself and doesn't take s*** from anyone - that bothers them...

just_me said:
i think there will still be demand for her, she is one of the 'women' type figures like Daria.

I think Daria looks more feminine than Gisele...there is something harsh about Gisele's face.

Come to think of it, you're actually right zembla.

I'm actually focusing on VS post-Gisele than the other way around. I think if anything, the former will survive before the latter.

Oh now that was unexpected! I wonder if she will return to high fashion? It's possible!

I'm sorry but 5 million a year is still alot of money and i'm sure that doesn't even include what other bonuses and perks she gets, it must be so hard to look gorgeous for a living.

serena775 said:
I'm sorry but 5 million a year is still alot of money and i'm sure that doesn't even include what other bonuses and perks she gets, it must be so hard to look gorgeous for a living.

yeah i would do that for free :lol:

wow, surprising

I think VS will move on without her. I don't think the VS customers were too attached to gisele

this was reported in allure's may issue, meaning that it's old news (must have been announced in about february).

i think gisele is the perfect victoria's secret model, but just as kate moss ended with calvin, she can move on to bigger and better things too.
i just hope she's not replaced by bar rafaeli. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->