Giuliano Fujiwara F/W 10.11 Milan

love love love love this.
styling is great. perfect use of accessories. and the layering is wonderful. i want it all!

Great collection. Minus the the maxi men-skirts. Refreshing, interesting, fun.

those super pleated hakami pants are so so amazing!
i need them!!!!!!!
(i think i see a split in the legs...they aren't just a super pleated skirt right?...not that that that would make me want them less)

I like some of the layering in this collection. There are also some individual peices that are really nice. I hagte most of thr pants though, and that Japanese style pleated Hakama pants...:yuk:. But the knits and jackets are nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I will NEVER understand the appeal of skirts on men. It looks so raggy!

The shoes are annoying, they're too much. The leather jackets and coats are too fantastic for words though.

I like men that can rock a kilt but for more than one reason. lol
I will NEVER understand the appeal of skirts on men. It looks so raggy!

The shoes are annoying, they're too much. The leather jackets and coats are too fantastic for words though.

Maybe my favorite men's collection of the season. I prefer the Fujiwara vision of brooding strong powerful men to the skinny delicate pansies of other more popular designers and houses. And I believe those are hakama pants rather than skirts. They're a much more masculine article of clothing than given credit for. They bring to mind Japanese martial arts. By the way, photos from this collection are available in higher quality from the Giuliano Fujiwara website. Would anyone know how to grab them from there? :smile:

www.giulianofujiwara.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->