Givenchy 'Dahlia Divin Le Nectar' Fragrance : Candice Swanepoel by Peter Lindbergh

Fotoholic24

Reaction score

Model: Candice Swanepoel.
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh.
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld.
Dress: Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci.

That first image is gorgeous and is giving me neo-J'adore Dior with Carmen Kass vibes!

^ Couldn't have said it better. It's like Mad Max meets J'adore Dior, I'm obsessed and Candice looks great here. Possibly the best I've ever seen her?

Seeing this campaign, it makes perfect sense. Took this booking with Lindbergh/Carine and Givenchy to finally bring out the full on Eva Herzigova supernova in Candice thats been bubbling just under the surface. She's bringing drama. She's bringing depth. They are bringing fashion to the masses. Makes me want to buy it. Success.

I love the shots, especially the second one. She looks gorgeous. :wub:

The first shot on it's own is quite beautiful. Where this was shot?

I wonder though what the scent will smell like. Very often fragrance campaigns release images which belies the actual scent.

Amazing. Everything works. Probably one of the best fragrance campaign images in recent years. Dior should take note.

not like that would really matter lol

How do you mean? I just wanted to know as I'm very fond of desert settings, that's all. And some photographers very often create these backdrops digitally.

Btw, thanks again, Marsnoop! :wink:

so far, we barely see any desert. unless we get a wide shot, it wouldn't have mattered where they shot this.

it's like that Vuitton campaign by M&M in the desert, where the whole backdrop ends up looking like CG anyways. not that Peter is known for using extensive CG...

Stunning Candice is beyond beautiful she's so edgy with class.

I think this is the best I've seen her look.

Dior beauty take note: THIS IS HOW YOU DO GOLD IN 2016! No cheesy poses or sugary light, just the beauty, the dress and the beautiful set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->