Gloria Loitz

IN EXCELCIS
by Wayne

gloria10.thumbnail.jpg

The machine is starting to hum again...and faster than you could blink after the last March show in Paris, now another crop of new girls are donning heels to walk the ideal walk that might mean MarcJacobs CalvinKlein JilSander Prada Balenciaga Givenchy. Take for instance this mysterious new face at One Mgmt, a client of very precise tastes emailed me this morning. TI loves that the girl is as of yet, unbranded but there's so much brooding promise in this face. Stay tuned.

theimagist.com

The two new shots are beautiful! Thanks so much for posting :flower:

Agreed! The second one is like a painting :wub: In the first she actually reminds me a bit of Iekeline

Shes amazing. But signed to One Management? What high fashion models do they have on their roster? :(

I don't think her look is very New York to be honest. Her appeal is much more European, no?

^ Thanks for those. When I saw the shots on The Imagist I already had a suspicion that they might be from Chadwick ^_^ Great to see the rest of the pics aswell. She's made for this kind of photography style :heart:

Pictures are amazing, but I don't like how she looks, Gloria has more potential imo...

Love the shots by Chadwick. I think she absolutely fits his kind of photography style.

:wub: Her looks doesn't particularly interest me, but for some reason or another, her photos are absolutely captivating.

So Rad
by betty

img_2244.jpg

All pics, Betty for MDC.

Last night Rad Hourani introduced his slick, futuristic style to a whole new audience with the launch of his Rad by Rad Hourani collection. The intimate presentation at the Soho Grand featured affordable looks in the minimalist Hourani aesthetic as worn by some of the coolest new models in the city. Edgy beauties like the ultra-chic R’El Dade and androgynous Martin Cohn displayed the cutting edge jersey knits and separates to a crowd of in the loop fashionistas. Each and every piece was completely covetable so be sure to get your name on those waiting lists now.

img_2268.jpg

img_2305.jpg

models.com

Gloria/One Mgmt stunned the kids with her cool, calm beauty
gloria1.thumbnail.jpg

theimagist.com

^ It's hotlinked, so I reposted it so we can have it forever. :wub:

theimagist.com

She looks fantastic at the presentation! That styling is amazing on Gloria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->