Gloria Loitz

so it's definately proven itself in my opinion...

In mine too. It's just that many people need more time to consider a show/casting as truly visionary, I guess it's a matter of seasons for them to realise. And another thing we should always keep in mind is that most exclusives even (especially?) the well known ones are giving the girls some immediate exposure and not guarantees for their careers.

I smell an exclusive as well :D Hoping it's Marc or Calvin but please, if it's Rad Hourani, ugh! I will totally puke :lol:

I hope Gloria does well in Europe. Seriously! Why does Rad Hourani casts models exclusively for him? He's so trying hard man, no offense but talent is wasted :sick:

Rad Hourani SS/10 New York EXCLSUIVE
1.jpg
23.jpg

nymag.com

I hope Gloria does well in Europe. Seriously! Why does Rad Hourani casts models exclusively for him? He's so trying hard man, no offense but talent is wasted :sick:

models are lucky to get his show... and to open and close, major.
Gloria will do well nomatter what, one knows what they're doing, they have a plan i'm sure...

Gloria will do well nomatter what, one knows what they're doing, they have a plan i'm sure...

I hope so but last season Janete Friedrich opened and she didn't do anyting after that. I mean he's a brilliant desginer but exclusives? not for him, sorry

That's what I'm thinking aswell ^_^ I mean, we clearly can see that with Gloria being an excl for Rad (which, IMO is defenitely not to be underestimated as it was said before, there have been many CK excl who didn't live up to their hype so, Rad or CK - it always is up to the girl and how clients respond to her in the end).
I'm so happy she finally showed up - and that at a show she truly couldn't fit any better. Already loved her at the presentation but when looking at these pics... :heart:

Good to see that she opened and closed the show. The casting was great as usual and it's basically what matters first for me - quality is much more important as any kind of hype. And several times it has been proven that good eyes knowing what they're doing do more for a girl's career that a lot of sudden exposure. And so on, same old story.

That's why I'm really happy she landed here, wearing what fits for her look among girls that fit for the atmosphere (Janete, Wiktoria, Debora, Kelli, Katrin...). Brilliant :heart:

Gloria looks so great! I couldn't agree more that she fits this show perfectly. I had a feeling it would be a Rad exclusive and I couldn't be happier!

Then, how to say it, what's against Rad Hourani ? I mean, it's not as internationally prestigious as CK yet but if you check what last season's Rad exclusive Janete Friedrich has done so far (incl. Vogue Italia no less), she doesn't have to blush next to Louise Maselis, Lyndsey Scott and co. ^_^

Rad Horani doesn't work for Italian Vogue :lol: So if Janete booked that job, it's because she impressed the client :D If Gloria will do well in europe, it's because of her and her agency :D but not Rad Hourani :wink:

I dare you to find where I said that Rad is related to Vogue :ninja: Can't even get your point.

You were just utterly negative (excuse me but "puke" :innocent:) about Rad Hourani's show and the fact one promising girl is exclusively booked for his show. I was simply putting some facts in the convo. If you had read it all I guess you wouldn't come with such nonsense as your Rad/Vogue laughter....

But as you haven't, here I go again. I think Rad Hourani is a way to get exposure that is worth any other like CK and co. And Rad exclusives are getting as much work as other exclusives, you will even find some like Janete who did better than a bunch from other shows. Plus I said that Rad has a good eye, good casting and wise strategy. I never said he was the royal way to breakthrough, I even think such a way doesn't exist. Just see how many girls disappeared after doing 'your' exclusives that are supposed to bring the girls directly to stardom...^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^:lol: whatever, I hope Gloria still does well despite that pointless exclusive :innocent:

Gloria by Chuando

GLORIA-front.jpg

modemodelsblog

to quote the mode blog
"Get ready, she's coming. Stay tuned... "

yummy :heart:

I will stay tuned! Gloria is starting to impress me more and more. ^_^

It might just be the colouring in the photo, but her hair looks much lighter. GORGEOUS.

She's on the cover of Singapore's Female December 2009. Sorry for the small picture, couldn't find a larger file. In it, she mentioned she has a boyfriend and that she'd only been to New York and Singapore so far. And she's with Ave at Singapore. The ed in female was good, thumbs up! Stunning girl.

24v6sk4.jpg

femalemag.sg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->