Gloria Loitz

:wub:

She looks fantastic at this event. So cool. B)

359zbqq.png

modemodels.blogspot

Oh my freakin' God.

I won't lie, I didn't get her appeal. I thought she was a punk-wannabe with a fugly nose ring, but sweet Jesus, my mind is changed! :buzz: I mean, would you look at her??? I'm swooning over photos #3 and #6... I can't describe my love for Gloria. She has a look I probably will never understand, but she has IT and that's good enough for me. :D

Gloria is going to have an explosive Spring 2010 season, watch out!

modemodels.blogspot.com

Gorgeous new test shots!!! I hope Gloria resurrects One Models NY :D They needed someone like her :D Go Gloria!!! Goodluck on September

Wow! I adore the new tests :heart: Gloria gets better and better, and with each new pic I see, I'm more convinced. She's a great achievement for One indeed!

Wow, Gloria's new test shots are so impressive. I am absolutely swooning over shots #1, #3, #6, and #8. They are all beautiful, I think they show a different more soft side of her and I love it. Thanks for posting them Holly!

the head shot is excellent, but i think there was too much messing around in the full body shot.

Can't wait to see how Gloria will do at FW. ^_^ I really anticipate her to be a Meghan C. but booking more shows 'cuz she's so punk rock. B) Sweeeeeet.

So.... no show for Gloria so far? Do I scent "exclusive"? :shifty: Well, one thing that's for sure is that she seems to have something quite nice up to her sleeve. At least this is the only reason I could think of, because all the buzz about her can't have been for nothing huh?

I smell an exclusive as well :D Hoping it's Marc or Calvin but please, if it's Rad Hourani, ugh! I will totally puke :lol:

^I feel she's more Marc than CK but I'm never against surprises :wink: Then I sense she might appear at Rad, as an exclusive or not as he already booked her earlier.

Then, how to say it, what's against Rad Hourani ? I mean, it's not as internationally prestigious as CK yet but if you check what last season's Rad exclusive Janete Friedrich has done so far (incl. Vogue Italia no less), she doesn't have to blush next to Louise Maselis, Lyndsey Scott and co. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^
and rad was the first show to book amanda laine and melodie D really.
as far as castings go it's a big show...

^So true. And I'd even add that some others from his previous castings might join the list. We still don't know what's next for Camille Leroy for example, who's another girl who started at Rad.

and natalie keyser also.
and the show started sunniva's comeback...

so it's definately proven itself in my opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->