Gloria Loitz

Woah :o Stunning shot in #97. Pretty different to her other pics but that's defenitely not something bad! Her eyes are increadible + she really suits the bleached brows. Can't wait to see her new work :smile:

Gloria in Female magazine
Gloria_female+(4).jpg
Gloria_female+(3).jpg

Gloria_female+(2).jpg
Gloria_female+(1).jpg

Gloria_female.jpg

*modeblog

Gloria is home for the holidays and then she'll be off to Brazil for the shows!

^ :clap: Good news. Danke.

I like her softer look there with her hair did and all that. I don't like her tough girl look that much.

great pics, I'm quite certain we'll get to see her on the runway soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Rad by Rad Hourani
Ph/ Rad Hourani

radbyradhourani

^ Looking gorgeous in Rad once again. Absolutely suiting the mood in this and conveying the feeling of the clothes. But... are we going to get to see her in something else besides Rad Hourani aswell? :huh:

The campaign is great! I love the first shot, Gloria looks beautiful!

2nd Floor Sao Paulo (O)
untitled.bmp

Gloria_2ndFlorr_OPEN.bmp
Gloria_2ndFlorr_details.bmp

*modeblog

Didn't think that this word could really fit for a girl like Gloria but: she just looks so increadibly gorgeous in the Benetton shots :wub: Loving the very first one - bushy brows, those soft, deeply brown locks and her absent gaze... Amazing shot of Gloria!

I was wondering who was "that" model in the Benetton ads and accidentally dropped here and discover!!! :crush:

Here is her showcard for One Model Managament NY 2010 F/W:

(models.com)

totally pleased that she booked Benetton & Rad! Quite a good number of maybe not A-list but super picky campaigns. Benetton was just a dream: Amanda Norgaard, Ieva Laguna, Natasia Ohl, Sandra Malek.... literally perfect :heart: Love also her distinctive yet raw features.

I hope she finally does well this season, please...not that Rad Hourani exclusive again :innocent:

OMG.
I didn't know what her last name was.
I am so happy she has a page.
I worked with her previously where she landed a catalogue job in Hong Kong.
She was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->