Going braless - do you?

Sometimes- usually when I'm at home having one of those lazy Saturdays:D. I'm quite flat, but I don't feel comfortable when going out without a bra.

Hmm, no. I don't feel comfortable running without a bra haha. Everything gets so... Jiggly.

I don't have much in the chest (haha) so yea, I can go around without a bra. It looks better in some of my tops, not having the straps showing.

yes i do. i can get away with it with some dresses/tops. i have boobs but they are not huge...but yeah bras are sometimes really uncomfortable!

I only do it with really tight tops with thick supportive fabric, I'm a C-cup so I feel so jiggly :P I really envy girls with small breasts sometimes. I Think they look so much more chic..

NO I haven't gone out of the house withouth a bra for about 3 years now.I couldn't bring myself to let everyone see my niples.And I like how my boobs look with a bra on anyway.NOt that they are big.IM just a B.

I'm skinny and small boobed, tend to go without a bra if I'm just staying around the house or shopping. But, I always have the fear of greeting/hugging people that come over unexpectedly when I'm braless, it doesn't feel comfortable:lol::blush: - so I don't do it as often as I would like.

Sometimes. But when I go out with my friends I prefer to wear a bra, admittedly because my friends all have large boobs and I am flat-chested and annoyingly skinny. I have to say it, but I feel like I simply must wear a bra (padded, obviously) when I go out with them because I feel so... inadequate when standing next to them! So I usually just go bra-less when I'm at home, feeling lazy, and when I'm with people that I'm not self-conscious around, like my boyfriend.

aw blackkohl, don't feel inadequate! i love being flat-chested and there are plenty of other men and women out there who will appreciate you how you are, too :smile: if anything when I go out braless (or effectively so, like just wearing a really thin wireless unpadded lace bra) all my bigger-chested friends are jealous and comment that they wish they could do that too! embrace it, we're lucky in a lot of ways :smile:

Considering I'm a D cup the answer is a big NO. I don't think I have ever gone outside the house without one.

i tend to go braless more often than not. its a comfort thing for me. i'm not self conscious about people seeing my nipples or anything though. comes with age i think :wink:. i care less and less about what others think of me as the years go by.

Well i'm mostly a 32B size. but sometimes can go without problems into a 32A or 32C if i dont find my proper size... and well i hate going braless.
I hate to look myself in the mirror wearing a t-shirt without a bra, i think my boobs look absolutely disgusting. I hate it so much and also i feel its uncomfortable, that i cant sleep braless, well i can but i dont like it.

But i think its up to each person and how do they feel while wearing or no a bra... it's up to every person.

And also, here is really wierd to see a woman on the streets braless, i dont really know the exact reason of why that is... probably there is a tabu that it might be inapropiate, i dont really know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went braless to breakfast today, felt liberating actually....havent done that in a while..

sometimes wearing bra is a bit...um....too much...but then, i cant take the way that people stare at braless person...u know what i mean ?

at home? all the time

in public? not I, said the pig!

I'd normally say no but yesterday when I came home I discovered that I wasn't wearing a bra all day and I had no idea! But neither had anyone else. And I have an A cup, so I can get away with it.

I don't, but if I had smaller breasts I probably would. Though I would probably throw a light singlet or camisole on underneath to ensure nobody could see my nipples through my clothing.

It depends on the size of your breast and the clothes you'll wear.
Personally, i never leave home without a bra. It just doesn't feel right. If i walk out the house without a bra, i'll feel that everyone is looking at my boobs!
I don't like it in other women either. I mean, i'm not a prude but you can clearly see the nipples in some of them! :blink: It's embarrassing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->