Going "commando"

I thought it was disgusting at first until I tried it. I only really do it when I'm at home. But if I'm running to the store or something real quick I've slipped something on sans the panties. It's not as bad as you think. I'd never purposely go out to a club or something without them though.

I'm surprised to see all of the anti-commando comments! I rarely wear panties :ninja: normally with jeans (which I change often), not short skirts of course. It can't be any worse than thongs, which I refuse to wear..:lol:

I go commando when I forget to do my laundry and am out of panties. No WAY am I wearing dirty undies! But this rarely happens because I have such a large collection of panties, haha. In fact it has only happened a few times, and 2 of the times was when I was in the process of moving and I couldn't find anything (I'm a very disorganized person, which is why I hate moving, but I do it often.)

its not that bad really. But I don't like doing it.

I do it when I have been to the gym and forgotten my clean ones.

:lol: What a funny thread! Seriously, though. My mom taught me to always wear clean undies. Even if they are minimalistic, I still wear something.

I do it once in awhile. I don't see how it's any less hygienic than wearing underwear as long as you change and clean your trousers often, just as you would underwear. Maybe I am a little biased because my boyfriend enjoys it :ninja:

I can honestly say that I don't remember the last time I wore a pair of underwear.

Except if it's something sexy and I'm meeting the boy. :wink:

lmao a week or two ago these four girls in my crafts class were talking about this and reached a unanomous conclusion that they would be afraid bugs and insects would crawl in their ~vajayjay~ while they slept, so they always make sure to wear some form of pajamas. It was a highly amusing conversation to eavesdrop on, to say the least.

Actually there is an element of truth in it. I heard that there is this tiny little fish living in rivers in some part of Africa that is very attracted to people's urethra. And there were some cases when men swam around naked and had that little fish swim into their penises. :ninja: It's not lethal if they get it out of you fast.

Actually there is an element of truth in it. I heard that there is this tiny little fish living in rivers in some part of Africa that is very attracted to people's urethra. And there were some cases when men swam around naked and had that little fish swim into their penises. :ninja: It's not lethal if they get it out of you fast.

*gasps for air*

i think i just died :rofl::rofl:

OK, it's actually from South America, my mistake.

Candirú (candiru without an accent in official Portuguese spelling; also canero, toothpick fish, or willy fish) refers to parasitic freshwater catfish of a number of genera in the family Trichomycteridae. They are found in the Amazon River and have a reputation among the natives as the most feared fish in its waters, even over the piranha.[2] They are eel-shaped and translucent, making them almost impossible to see in the water. Some species have been known to grow to a size of 6 inches (~15 cm) in length.
While the members of the subfamily Vandelliinae feed on blood, members of Stegophilinae may feed on scales, mucus, or carrion.[7]
This fish is feared to attack humans and swim into an orifice (the vagina, anus, or even the penis—and deep into the urethra).[5] Because of spines protruding from the fish, it is almost impossible to remove except through surgery.[8] The fish locates its host by following a water flow to its source and thus urinating while bathing increases the chance of a candirú homing in on a human urethra. Natives have also been known to bathe facing the current, as doing so would decrease the chances of the organism lodging itself in the rectum.[citation needed] Other orifices such as the penis or vagina are covered up with the use of hands.
Though there have been documented candirú attacks on humans, there is no evidence the fish can survive once inside a human. A traditional cure involves the use of two plants, the Jagua plant (Genipa americana) and the Buitach apple which are inserted (or their extract in the case of tight spaces) into the affected area. In theory, these two plants together will kill and then dissolve the fish. More often, infection causes shock and death in the victim before the candirú can be removed.:ninja::ninja::ninja:

I need some kind of "lining" between my clothing and I.
I can't go commando in public!

going commando is cool and quite nice but in jeans it can be uncomfortable and i would never do it under a knee length or above skirt or dress as i dont need a lindsay lohan moment. Sleeping commmando is just normal. However i prefer a good pair of pants on under my clothes as im a complete underwear obsessive!

came across this...:innocent:...

Attachments

• _f6080810_n2_2986298994712256.jpg
    _f6080810_n2_2986298994712256.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 84
That happened in an episode of Grey's Anatomy :lol:

Yes they have these in New Zealand too. Except they aren't called river fish, they're called my boyfriend's hand. And in a slight twist, when this 'boyfriend's hand' tries anything funny with my genital region, *it* dies. Still, panties are a good precaution.

Ok.... I'm going to go with YES! why not?

I'd do it, but NEVER with jeans or clothing which would make that kind of easy contact with my fanoir.
If I were to do it, it would be on one of those summer days where I feel beautiful, and all I need to wear is a dress & a delicate mist of my favorite perfume.

I'm sure a lot of guys could find this hot, if he's your lover and there is obviously easy access. Think of how easy spontaneous love making would be.

Sure, the wet upper thigh and all, but - fun!

I just wouldn't feel right going out with no knickers on

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->