The ‘Fashion Documentaries’ Thread

I watched that one posted above. VERY interesting. Thanks for posting!

just saw both signe:chanel and marc jacobs and loius vuitton today
loved both!
friend of mine saw valentino:the last emperor during a film festival.
she said it was fantastic! she is not a sensitive girl but she was teary at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm into it. I'd be interested to know when that'll be available in the States.

Where can i watch Secret World of Haute Couture ? youtube dose not have it anymore :doh:

:flower:

just watched Secret World of Haute Couture downloaded it off isohunt taught it was ok :rolleyes:

Lagerfeld-Confidentiel
Love this one.I've got it on dvd because it came with Vogue once. I love the shots of inside his house, with books piled everywhere and a trillion rings!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched the '7 Photographs' one- I love it! Avedon is my favourite photographer so that shoot with Erin just made me melt :blush:

I was wondering if anyone knows if Valentino: The Last Emperor will be released in the U.S.? I'm dying to see it.

what's it about? ^
trend forecasts?
visits to tradeshows?
or street style/cool hunting..

I love the Marc Jacobs links, does anybody know how to see part 7 to the end? Thanks!

look for the videos from user e7c3t3r4 and there are the rest just numbered without the "marc jacobs documentary" part

there was a good documentary tv series from the UK in the 90s called The Look, about all aspects of the fashion industry, the supermodels, the magazines, the people who sewed the couture, etc. I remember it always started with a shot of Anna Wintour's sunglasses. I can't find it on IMDB though

Yes, I love this thread! I hope the vids from '08 still can be watched though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->